June's swell stella reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so as many of you already know...
    something sweet in dark plum arrived yesterday....
    my very first stella ever....

i have to dedicate and thank
    rorosity and dawn for their help, opinions, and kindness.
    dawn took some extra pics of her lovely bag for me and enabled me along the way.
    Rorosity was kind enough to let me see her blake IRL because i was unsure about the so-cool leather...
    so thank you ladies!
    It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful MJ girls are!!

And as many of you know, i've been stuck struggling with colors between reds and purples, plums and bordeauxs....enought to drive you all mad. so thank you MJ forum gals who chimed in on my threads, who helped me with stella modeling pics, and those so-cool owners who gave me their opinions...
    :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2. [​IMG]

all the way from the orange state of florida....i just had to find a way to tie in that new 09 MJ add...

3. apparently MJ likes ikea bags...LOL or the seller did...
    [​IMG]

4. Woot! The Reveal!! Can't wait to see!

5. it's the same color as my OPI 'black cherry chutney' nailpolish...
    [​IMG]

6. oh nice....would yah look at that...
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. I'm :drool: already here! Have to go pick up DS so I'll have this to look forward to when I get back!

9. C'mon already. Some of us have places to be. :woohoo:

eta: misread the clock -- I have another hour :shame: still, we wanna see it all, girl!

10. Oh thats a beaut! Ive been wanting one of these! Stellas are by far my fav! most comfortable mj bag ever!

11. now those new 09 ads have apples right??? well what's just as good if not better??? plums? yes of course....but what else... :thinking:

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. Hahahaa how clever! Stella looks so happy on that soft green grass. :lol: She's beautiful, june!

15. sorry it took me so long...i couldn't find a tripod so these aren't quite right...