Junebug's Green Chain Mandeville Delivery Post!

junebug

is my voodoo workin'
O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
It's a.....Mandeville! :yahoo:

Junebug welcomed a beautiful Green Ombre Chain Mandeville on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008. The bouncing new addition was delivered at 4:02pm. Mommy Junebug was surprised by the fast delivery, she was not expecting her new Mandeville to arrive at least for another day or two! What a happy surprise!

Green Ombre Chain Mandeville joins her older sisters (eldest to youngest) Rasta Mandeville, Silver Montego, Lipstick Saddle Esquivel, Smoke Notting Hill, and Frosted Silver Capri. She most resembles Rasta Mandeville, but has a unique look all on her own.

Junebug is tired but exhilarated and was quoted "I can't wait to take my new baby out in public and show her to the world!"

mylamb-steps1.png

Last edited:
Such a cute thread!!! haha And that Silver Montego is so classy and fashionable!!! Congrats a new bag to me is like a new baby as well...so I know where you are coming from....hehe

Lmao....junebug your post is so cute!! It made my day! And so is that Green Mandeville. I've been thinking about getting the Montego but when will the madness end? lol You have a great collection. Congrats on your new baby!

You kill me junebug! You're even craddling it like a little baby, keeping it warm with it's dust bag! :roflmfao:

And you have quite the well behaved family sitting patiently behind you, all smiling for their family portrait. You all look lovely together!

Btw I forgot we were hoodie twins, yay! :tup: