JUNE Purchases!

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
So it's June 1st and I just made my 1st June purchase.
I just won a lemon slice on ebay. YAY!:yahoo:
8941_d1.jpg

This is going to be a big month due to the PCE.
Enjoy your month of purchases.:yes:

LOl - omg, i can actually post on this thread today! But at least it's not a bag for me - it's for my mom!

My mother BADGERED me this morning looking for this bag...she found it on ebay, and I bought it for her...this will be her first "ebay bag"...I hope she likes it (she better - she picked it out, auction and all!)

got it for $100...I wouldn't have paid that much personally, but she really really wanted it!

I love the lemon slice....and deweydrop, you are so sweet to spoil your mom with a new bag to start off the month!

I ordered the skull charm (yesterday, I'm cheating!) from my local Coach store. The SA made a point of letting me know that it is huge, but absolutely adorable. I have yet to see it in person, but I can't see it being THAT big!

I love the lemon slice....and deweydrop, you are so sweet to spoil your mom with a new bag to start off the month!

I ordered the skull charm (yesterday, I'm cheating!) from my local Coach store. The SA made a point of letting me know that it is huge, but absolutely adorable. I have yet to see it in person, but I can't see it being THAT big!

It's big compared to the other Coach charms, but I wouldn't say it's "huge". I have one and love it. I think it's great.

My $25 (yes that's right $25 new with tag!) June 1st purchase--

I borrowed the pics from EBay, I have the bag but I'm at work. I'll post actual pics tonight. :yahoo:

Attachments

• 077e_0.JPG
    077e_0.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 973
  • 0806_0.JPG
    0806_0.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 968
  • 0870_1.JPG
    0870_1.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 108
One of my local outlets said they will be getting new merchandise in the middle of June so I'm waiting until then to see what they get. But that Carly keeps calling my name so that may be my next purchase. :graucho:

^^ true, that is an AWESOME DEAL!

love everyone's purchases so far!! mine will be here soon :graucho: graberg, I was in the store yesterday and saw that huuuuge canvas/grass green tote and thought of you :P