JUNE Purchases!

As promised, here are today's outlet goodies.

I have a new love for my upcoming trip. She will help me accomplish my goal: one single bag for a weekend trip. She's light, comfy, and beautiful.

Introducing my Signature Weekend Carryall!

outlet_tote.jpg

Now, I've had one heck of a time trying to get this next photo under the limits for the forum. Sorry about the cropping, but this was literally my 10th edit.

sun_june_3.jpg

Joining the new Signature Weekend Carryall are Silver Kayla Sunglasses, a black/white Soho Mini Signature Large Skinny Wristlet, a red Leather Skinny Wristlet, and a Black Leather Hamptons Large Skinny Wristlet.

My first actual "bag" purchase (received 2 as gifts, bought a wristlet). I've been eyeing these for a while and got it for a little over $100 at the outlet on Saturday. :wlae:

Attachments

• DSCN2353_web.JPG
    DSCN2353_web.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 34
Here is my geranium satchel. I bought it in May but it had to hide at my mom's til the DH went out of town.

CIMG0243.jpg

CIMG0241.jpg

*gasp* What a beautiful geranium satchel!!!!!

handbagluvr, it was on the extra 30% off display- which is why it was in my price range! Without tax, I paid about $251. I thought it was a steal at that price, with a trip coming up!

handbagluvr, I adore the outlets. They also had this style in the black sold cotton, as well as the smaller rolling suitcase, a black duffel, and black or sig messengers.

Knowing how much I live out of my mini sig baby tote and how light but indestructible it is... I was even shocked at how comfy the weekender is on your arm! After a couple of minutes wandering around the outlet so nobody would snatch it from under me, I totally forgot I had it on!