JUNE 2023 Chanel Purchases

Congratulations! Such a pretty pink! I fell hard for 23p lilac pink. This looks also gorgeous with more of a soft pink? Is it light gold hw? Anyway enjoy your gorgeous bag!
Thank you! I would say is a tiny more bright than my picture without being too bright, still a beautiful soft pink enough for me . Yes it is light gold hardware, when I took the pictures I forgot to remove the cc sticker . The 23P lilac is another beauty, enjoy your beautiful handbag as well

Hello!! I am on vacation in Italy and picked these up in Florence :smile: I went in with no idea what I wanted and my SA brought out this 22. I was surprised how much I loved it! He said the color is like “champagne”… it seems like a very light beige /cream with a shimmer. Any ideas on color? The tag wasn’t included when I opened it. The closest I could find on the website was for a larger 22 in pearly ecru.
2019BFCA-D5C9-46EF-B158-3F638EFFC1B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello!! I am on vacation in Italy and picked these up in Florence :smile: I went in with no idea what I wanted and my SA brought out this 22. I was surprised how much I loved it! He said the color is like “champagne”… it seems like a very light beige /cream with a shimmer. Any ideas on color? The tag wasn’t included when I opened it. The closest I could find on the website was for a larger 22 in pearly ecru.
View attachment 5796183
I love the sandals. Are they from the new collection?