JUNE 2022 Chanel Purchases

I'd return it. This will haunt you for as long as you use the purse. Unacceptable for $8k+ :sad:
Thank you! I did end up returning it, but the replacement had even more issues. The sides were uneven and the leather on the strap was peeling out the door. I took it to Chanel to see if they could repair the chain and they told me it shouldn't be happening!! So I had to return that one too :sad:.
Does anyone know how hard it is to find my preferred combination.. small black caviar with silver hardware? I was hoping to have this as a gift for my 10 year wedding anniversary this weekend but doesn't look like it's happening :sad:.

Thank you! I did end up returning it, but the replacement had even more issues. The sides were uneven and the leather on the strap was peeling out the door. I took it to Chanel to see if they could repair the chain and they told me it shouldn't be happening!! So I had to return that one too :sad:.
Does anyone know how hard it is to find my preferred combination.. small black caviar with silver hardware? I was hoping to have this as a gift for my 10 year wedding anniversary this weekend but doesn't look like it's happening :sad:.
So sorry you’re having such a hard time finding this. The same is my preference in small or mini and after years of not getting it I got the Chanel 19 and love it!