June 1 Thurs. Damier speedy..who will get one!

1. who is going to be at LV thurs to get the long awaited Damier Speedy??

2. I love the damier speedy.

3. To bad i just bought a saleya pm.

4. why too bad?? the saleya pm is a great looking bag too!!

5. I am getting mine on elux but I do have my name at LV too:biggrin:

6. Me!! :yes:

7. *hopefully*

8. I plan on it but didn't put my name down..

9. mine won't get sent to me until friday, june 2nd =(

10. I was going to but I got the Saleya PM instead. :biggrin: Both bags are great, I just wanted a little more structure and I can wear the Saleya on my shoulder if I need to. But I can't wait to see everyone's Speedy pics! :amuse:

11. I actually don't own any Speedys, but my dear friend Leanne is sending me a vintage 25 to "test out" to see if I like the style. I'm also considering buying a Toledo Blue 25 - it's a great vibrant blue that I think will look great with jeans.

What I reallllly want is the Damier Ellipse PM, which I was told is being released at the same time as the Damier Speedy. Can anyone confirm this?

12. 0o00o how exciting!!!

13. I'm waiting until I see whether it stays structured or sags like Mono ones do...

14. Well...

I don't know about June 1st. Probably a few days later. I just added myself to the wait list yesterday...and apparently it's pretty long. :huh: So.....eventually I'll have one.:rolleyes: Btw, I'm getting the 30. YAY! Even though I'll have to wait a bit longer...I'm sure it'll be worth it!:graucho:

15. My 30 is paid for and waiting to come HOME:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice