Jumping on the Damier Speedy bandwagon

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wanting to share that I'm going to get a Damier Speedy 25 tonight! I'm so excited! :yahoo:

2. Yayyyy.. congrats and welcome to the speedy club!!

3. Yea, great choice..! You'll love Speedy, any size of Speedy..! They are just so classic and versatile, definitely a must-have..! :P

4. Yay, congrats!

5. :yahoo: My Damier Speedy arrived today and I'm sure you'll love her as much as I do.

6. you'll have to take pics! I'm never too tired of seeing a damier speedy! congrats!

7. Awesome pick, congrat's.

8. Hooray! I love reading about the soon to be purchase. Congrats and post pics.

9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Woohoo!!! Welcome to the club;)

11. Congrats and please please post pic when your baby's here!:biggrin:

12. SuLi - congrats!!! i reckon the 25 is the cutest!!!

13. Ooh looking forward to seeing pics. this is not helping me. I may be next!

14. Congrats!!!! :biggrin:

15. Okay ladies, I'm sure you're tired of the pictures, but here it is - my new Damier Speedy 25, from France, in various stages of undress! :graucho: Whoo-hoo! My monogram agenda was jealous, and tried to sneak into the pics.

Btw, I got not one, but two locks! I suppose the right thing to do would be to return one set, right?

Picture 114.jpg Picture 115.jpg Picture 116.jpg Picture 117.jpg Picture 119.jpg Picture 120.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice