Jumping July Hauls! Show us your goodies

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All.

Old Chanel girl here!
    Show us your July Purchases. :smile:
    What did July bring to your closet?

sinny1 likes this.
  2. My first Chanel. I never ever thought I would buy a Chanel but this is the perfect one for this mermaid. Seriously gaga!

Attached Files:

3. My first flap in M/L :heart:

Attached Files:

4. A red mini reissue. Am of two minds whether to keep it. But she is crazy cute.

London Heathrow T3 shop.

Attached Files:

5. cardholder and min reissue!!!

Attached Files:

6. Espies:
    prefallespies.jpg

7. Mini Coco Handle! ❤️

71BF69D8-2319-4944-A298-04FFF68AB970.jpeg

luvmydiego, Zoffen, baghagg and 32 others like this.
  8. Such a beautiful and fun shade on a Woc!! Congrats!!

rileygirl likes this.
  9. You picked a beautiful first flap!! Perfect color and hardware!! Congrats!!

annabanana316 likes this.
  10. Of the mini's for this collection the red and beige are my favorites! Congrats on finding one, but if you're unsure it may not be the one:-s I always say "no regrets", they are too expensive to regret later. Best wishes on your final decision. But, if you keep it Congrats!!!

Summersplash likes this.
  11. These two are very happy and fun pieces!! Congrats!! I just keep staring at your card holder:love:

12. Love, love, love these!!! Congratulations on finding these cuties!!

WillstarveforLV likes this.
  13. So far the July reveals have been beautiful and fun!! Yours is no exception! Wow!!! Congrats on your mini Coco!!

mooaor likes this.
  14. You get me. Thank you! I have a red Céline and I don’t have many hand bags. I am jonesing for a taupe Chanel tho! :smile:

15. Waiting to receive my 10th Chanel bag (should be the last since 10 feels like a complete number!)

Super classic combo!

I’ll post more when it arrives + the entire collection.

C76FAB54-B430-4E42-8D08-5FEB7EE13B5B.jpeg

Photo courtesy of my amazing SA in Dubai.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice