Jumping in and joining the club!

1. My lovely husband surprised me with a Balenciaga for my 30th birthday. He picked it out on his own. He said he didn't specifically choose a Balenciaga, but he chose it for the color. I was totally shocked!
    Here I am with it after dropping my daughter off at school this morning:
    [​IMG]

2. What a lovely, darling husband you have! Not to mention, he has great taste! Happy Birthday and congrats on the gorgeous twiggy. She looks right at home on your arm:smile:

3. Congratulations, MK and Happy Birthday!!!!:flowers:

What a wonderful husband you have (with fantastic taste!!) Your new Twiggy is beautiful and looks fabulous on you!

Enjoy...and welcome to the bbag obsession!!!:graucho:

4. What a great surprise! Congrats, your twiggy is beautiful! Welcome! :smile:

5. Welcome and congrats! Your bag is beautiful - my favorite color this season!

6. Welcome MK.. your husband has a very good taste.. rouille is my fav bag now.. I just love the color, so versatile...

7. Congrats! It's a wonderful color on you!

8. u're so lucky.. congrats :biggrin:
    my bf doesn't even know tha it's balenciag, he just called it the bag. but that is an advantage to me, then i don't have to worry on him telling me that it's too expensive for a bag :P
    oohhh... i really love ur bag

9. Yay! Another Twiggy Rouille! It is gorgeous and looks fabulous on you! Congrats on the bag and a super sweet husband with great taste. Be sure to add it to the "Photo's wearing your Balenciagas" thread!

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. Oh that is so nice! Congrats you look awesome with it!

11. Very nice! What a thoughtful hubby! Happy Birthday!

12. Wow ... I hadn't considered this color OR style before ... but now I just may go for it after seeing how wonderful it looks on you!! :smile:

13. Woohoo! She's gorgeous and you look great together. You must be tiny, mine looked 1/4 of the size on me!

Oh, and happy birthday!

14. Beautiful!!! He could not have picked any better!!!

This bag is the perfect color for you. It truly suits your hair/eyes/skin tones. It really boosts, your outfit.

You and your Twiggy are looking great!! Welcome to the Club!

15. Wow, what a terrific husband you have. Congratulations. That is a beautiful color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice