Jumping Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sienna220

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Hi everyone,
I am going to buy the jumping boots online (since not available in my H store). In figuring out the size, I've had one friend who says they run big and to order a half size down, but another said they are true to size. I'm perplexed and obviously can't try on. Any of you who have them - how is the fit on your foot? Did you order your normal size? I appreciate any help! Thanks!

I don't think the jumping boots run large. I own three pairs and I actually normally size up half a size. I normally wear 37.5 but wear 38 in jumping boots. That's only because I like to wear thicker socks inside my boots. My regular size fits but are just a tiny snug and I like to be more comfortable when wearing boots.

I don't think the jumping boots run large. I own three pairs and I actually normally size up half a size. I normally wear 37.5 but wear 38 in jumping boots. That's only because I like to wear thicker socks inside my boots. My regular size fits but are just a tiny snug and I like to be more comfortable when wearing boots.

Extremely helpful, you have no idea. I'm also a 37.5 and wanting a jumping boots for the longest time. What about for the other Hermes footwear, do you also go half a size up?

For the most part I take my regular size. With boots, I normally take half size up.

Bevyofpurses said:
Extremely helpful, you have no idea. I'm also a 37.5 and wanting a jumping boots for the longest time. What about for the other Hermes footwear, do you also go half a size up?

Hi everyone,
I am going to buy the jumping boots online (since not available in my H store). In figuring out the size, I've had one friend who says they run big and to order a half size down, but another said they are true to size. I'm perplexed and obviously can't try on. Any of you who have them - how is the fit on your foot? Did you order your normal size? I appreciate any help! Thanks!

The jumping boots have been discussed quite a lot on this forum. You can do a search. There is a lot of info on them.

Hi everyone,

Sienna-just so you know, you can return and exchange when buying from Hermes.com...why not order 2 sizes, and then return the one that doesn't fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.