Jumping boots - etain or rouge h?

Macaroon13

Feb 11, 2013
Hong Kong
Hello! I'm ready to get my first pair of jumping boots and I have two on hold for the next few days, in etain and rouge h. I love the rouge h but think I would end up wearing the etain more because it goes with everything. Would love to hear your opinions!

kewave

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
You have answered your own question. Etain it is since you think you will wear it more!

BHmommy

O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
city of angels
i completely understand your dilemma! i have the etain boots but have been lusting after the rouge H!!

but if i had to choose one, definitely etain - goes with everything!!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I had a similar dilemma between Black fur-lined and Caramel Land boots, in the end I bought both. I am a firm believer in sticking to variations of what you know suits you. So it may be more a case which boots do you get first :biggrin:

I would jump at the Rouge H because these are so hard to find. They will always call attention but actually, not a hard colour to wear if make the boots the 'star' or work them in to your overall look that is similarly toned.

unless

they are to be your the only boots and you like to wear other colourful things and want the boots to take a supporting role, then get the Etain.