Jump in the bathtub!

simplyprincess, just asked DH if we can get a bathtub like yours!!!!! He nearly fell off his seat when i showed him the pics. i am awestruck.
pigleto, im hoping that some day very soon, i will have a bathtub like yours. Perfect!!

WOW! What a beautiful collection!!!

I am so curious..... How did you get so many bags so fast?

:nuts:

I didn't realize that there were so many bags available. How have you gotten around waitlists etc.? Are you a celebrity??? :smile::yahoo:

SP: Absolutely stunning collection, how do you decide what to wear each morning!!!??

Pigleto: thanks for the laugh, :roflmfao:, I'm sure a girl occasionally likes having the whole tub to herself...:graucho:

OMG I had just finished reading through all your wonderful, FUNNY, and sweet comments:heart:. Thank you all for letting me share my sick sense of humor. DH nearly had a heart attack when he walked in to see the tub full of bags. He just turned around, put his hand over his forehead and said "Dear Lord...whaaa???...nevermind I dont want to know...someone give me a Tylenol.":roflmfao: So let me answer a few questions:

1.) I change my bags everyday....I mean EVERYDAY:wtf:! I cant use the same one twice in a row. Its a bad habilt I know but if I rotate them then I can lessen the wear and tear.

2.) ROCKERCHIC- I'll post a complete list in a little while of all the details....I do have a little something "BOXCALF" on its way:graucho:.

3.) Also DH is getting over the kelly issue. I think he was more upset that he had to find out by looking at the CC bill then me telling him. Learned my lesson!

4.) ISUS- hehe I would love to play with all my moms purses! My collection doesnt compare to hers. I may have more Hermes but she has the HOLY GRAIL of ALLLLL Birkins! Black Croc, Fuschia trim with DIAMONDS!!!!!! I'm not even aloud to touch it:cursing:. DH said if I had a girl then he'll get me one:wtf:.

5.) How did I get all theses Birkins, JPG's, and Kelly's so fast and so close together? Well several ways, I bought some while in Japan (Ginza District. Check out the Satin Doll!) they have tons and tons of resell shops of Authentic Hermes. The store Mika works at is very stocked full of Hermes purses. I was willing to pay the premium for the purses that I really wanted. DH travels alot and has really good relationships with several dedicated SA's. Whenever something comes in that he might like they call him. We also have a really good SA at our regular store and she works real hard to find what we are looking for, hence the 2 Kellys. I do have 2 SO Kellys that have already been approved but will not get them until later on this year. To tell you the truth I actually forgot about them until Irene reminded me:sweatdrop:.

So after taking the pictures it took me about 2 hours to stuff them, find the correct dust cover, and put them in there proper place. I had to ask my youngest to help me and he was not too happy. Actually he was so funny. He grabbed about 6 purses in his arms and told me "Oh my God! Lets go shopping!" in a very wannabe Paris Hilton voice. DH heard that and told him to put the purses down "Mommys being a bad infulence..." I think that was his way of getting out of helping me.LOL

OK RockerChic here is a more complete stat list.

35cm's:
Rouge VIF Clemence w/GH
Black Clemence w/GH
Rose Naturele Clemence w/PH
Fuschia Chevre w/PH
BJ Togo w/PH
Rouge H Porosus Croc w/PH
Noir Barenia & Toile w/PH

30cm'c:
White Togo w/PH
Black Togo w/PH
Gold Clemence w/PH
Orange Clemence w/PH

JPG Birkins:
Etoupe Clemence & Canvas w/PH
Gold Clemence w/PH
Chocolate Clemence w/PH

Kelly 32cm's:
BJ Togo Retourne w/PH
Black Clemence Retourne w/PH
*Hopefully something boxcalf in Rouge H w/PH in about a month or so...

Other Hermes purses:
GPT Black Buffalo leather & Canvas 36cm
*Lil something exotic w/GH for 15th anny