Jumbo too big on small people??

I'm 5'9" and I have a purple plum jumbo. It works for my height but the strap slips off easier and it's a lot heavier than the medium/large. (I also have spinal issues, fusions, etc.)

For the petite woman, the large bags are not in proportion to the person, but that's my opinion. If you love your bag and don't feel it's too large, who am I to say. But if you try the bag and think it's too big on you, then most likely it is and you are not going to shake that opinion. Get a full length mirror, wrap around mirror and see what you think trying on the medium and the jumbo.

Wow girls, I think I have most of you beat! I'm 4'11", 85 pounds, very thin boned/petite framed. The jumbo would look comedic on me! I carry around the E/W flap perfectly though! I think frame has a lot to do with it. If you're thin framed like me, large bags look like they'll topple you over in a slight breeze.

i went and tried the jumbo because i love how much it can hold, to see how it looks on me...i think it looks great! when i get it, i will be shortening the straps a bit. i'm barely 5'2 and a size 0-2 and i really do love it. its all about your style and how you carry your bags!

I think you could totally pull a Jumbo off. I've seen petite women carry larger bags and taller women rock tiny ones--I think it's all up to you. I'm not much taller, at 5'3", and I love my Jumbo.

If you're still worried, please post pictures. The ladies on this forum will give you their honest opinion :heart:

I'm pretty tall (5'9" + I wear heels) but have a small frame, and I don't like the way the jumbo looks on me. I actually prefer the way it looks on petite gals. On me, I think it looks like a briefcase on a chain. On petite gals, it looks like what it is... a big bag.

That said, anyone can carry a bag that beautiful if she really wants to!
I wear a medium and on me, it's perfect. :heart:

I'm 5 feet flat without heels on, and a size 2, and I love my jumbo. I NEED to shorten the chain though, so it hangs around my waist, and not too low on the hips. I can't rock it at all if I don't shorten the chain. I think this is key to shorter girls.

On the other hand, I find smaller bags like the PST look rediculous on me. Even the SA agreed that the size of the PST is "off" somehow. The GST looks great, but when I carry the PST, I look like a child trying on my Mom's bag. LOL.