Jumbo too big on small people??

You have to try it on and see. I am 5'3" and while I am not petite (just had a baby 6 mths ago) it was not too big on me. I found the medium too small, but I am looking for a bag I can carry as a day bag. The jumbo had a ton of room which I liked.

I'm 5'2" and got the black jumbo ... works well for me and the strap length is fine too, whether worn on the shoulder or cross body, messenger style. the medium seemed too formal to me... (plus I carry the kitchen sink in my bags!!!)

I really want the Jumbo, but tried it on at NM in L.A. and found that it looked ridiculously big on me, to my dismay. Maybe I need to slim down? The jumbo looks so good on Nicole Richie, and I think she's shorter than me (I'm 5'2, 104). Arr.

I am 5'3, 104, and I also find Jumbo very big on me. I don't think a big purse (for instance, baby cabas) looks bad on me. However, I do think that medium flap fits my body frame better in this case. I think the shape and color of the purse does matter a lot.

not too big at all on a petite! i'm 5'1 and mine is perfect for me. actually, the word "Jumbo" is inaccurate, the bag is medium to big, as bag sizes go in general. You know how sometimes Chanel will name a bag a color, but it really isnt that actual color? (for example, the "pink" expandable is more a peachy salmon) well, imo, they do the same with the size definitions on the flaps: Jumbo is not truly Jumbo, like the Cabas or even the GST is..............