Jumbo, too big for a 5"1' girl?

kizzy28

Feb 17, 2010
I own a m/l classic flap which I find to be a perfect size for me. But then I realllllllyyyy want the red classic flap that mostly appears to be in jumbo size.

I'm 5"1 and weigh 92 lbs :smile:
Jumbo too big?

Thanx!

Hi Kizzy! I'm 5", 92 lbs and the jumbo fits very well on me. I also have a black lambskin m/l classic flap. IMHO, the lambskin m/l flap is more formal, whereas my caviar jumbo is more casual. And a red jumbo is to die for! :love:

i'm thinking of buying either the jumbo or another m/l before the price increase in the US..i really want a jumbo for variation, but my concern is, is it heavy? i have the trevi pm and don't use it a lot because i find it too heavy. so which is heavier the trevi pm or jumbo? tia!

I am 5"2 and I wear the jumbo. I don't think it looks too big on me and I also shorten the straps by using a ribbon inside the flap (I tie the straps together). M/L is not big enough to carry everything I need.

I am also 5' and about 85 lbs. The jumbo was overwhelming at first. I actually thought of selling it within 24 hours of acquiring it.

I shortened the straps and it sorta grew on me. ;) I think it has more character than the medium size and more practical, too.