Jumbo Reissue..too big?

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hello,
I am now considering a black metallic reissue size 228 since I think the 226 will be too small to hold everything I carry and I can't find a 227.
I am 5'3 and petite.
Would it look too large on me?

I would appreciate any pics....HELP!

TIA

ltucci, I understand your concern! I'm 5'4, and I have the 226--which I love, but it is an evening bag for me--it holds just the essentials.

I lusted over the 228 for such a long time--drooling every time I saw pictures. I finally found a 228 about a week ago--to my shock, as I was sure they were sold out. My husband agreed to get it for me as a Christmas and birthday gift. (My b-day is three days after Christmas.) When it arrived, I was surprised by just how much bigger it is! The hardware is larger as well. I have tried it on many times, (I know I shouldn't be doing that--hee hee! :shame:smile: and I do love it. It's just a different bag than the evening sized re-issues--this is really a day bag size.

I don't know if I can get away with taking pics, since I can only download them via my husband's computer--which means he has to do it. It isn't really my bag yet--I have to wait until Christmas! :crybaby:I'll do my best!