Jumbo Necklace

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you ladies think of the jumbo necklace? I used to have one in the bracelet and it just keeps falling off my wrist (keeps unhooking), is the necklace better?

2. Nope, keeps falling off my neck, too. I have to be careful.

3. Oh drat!!! I guess I won't be buying that, I liked the hooks too.

4. The leather sticks to my neck and leaves black marks... Kinda annoying.

5. It left BLACK MARKS?!:wtf: The color rubs off??? Ick, that's so NOT good!

6. You're telling me. I cleaned my skin off like it was a pan that evening. I should add this was with the black leather. It did stop gradually, so it might be because of a top coat or something.

7. I guess I should cross that off my list then. I was thinking of getting a black jumbo necklace with gold hardware too ...

8. Perja, you should complain, that is just not right. This kind of leather should not soil your skin.

I have the bracelet in black in the small size and love it. It fits my arm perfectly and doesn't stain at all. I just ordered the necklace too.

9. Kou, hold that tought. I'll do what hello said and report back. :flowers:

10. Okidok!! Let me know~~ I need some gold jewelries:yes:

11. Necklace?? What necklace? There's a necklace. OH God, this has GOT to stop!!

12. Not only one Tracy, but several! All lovely!:heart: :heart: :heart:

13. Any Pictures?

14. You can see some on the Hermes website under "surprise" or "surprises". The French and US website have different items.

15. Thanks, I Will Take A Look. Danke, Danke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice