Jumbo is here!! So updated collection piccies :D

Congrats on your new White Jumbo! It looks great on you:tup: And what beautiful pictures of your two lovely daughters modeling your bags. Guess they're already learning to share with your bag obssession:nuts:
And you have a Great Collection too! Enjoy!

Ahh girl, I LOVE your collection!!! :love: :drool: Your daughters look fabulous modeling your Chanel's, and after seeing your Jumbo modeling pic, it's obvious that they got their great looks from their pretty mommy (haha, and it doesn't like like a car or a fridge :P... it's just perfect on you)! :nuts: I bet it'll look fab with your Christmas present too! ;) Congrats and enjoy your bags!! :yahoo:

Awww Jools, at last your white jumbo is here! It's gorgeous:love: Just a perfect addition to your already amazing collection.:nuts:

I am happy to hear the size worked out! It's been a bit like the three bears for us these days, this one too big, this one too small....finally it seems this one is juuuuust right;)

Love the blue and white clutches, and you know how I feel about your GST and that gorgey black expandable:girlsigh:

Your daughters are adorable and you look fab carrying that white jumbo...you're one hot mamma:yes:

Wow J, the white Jumbo is absolutely stunning and it looks perfect on you! And I love the color of your hair, so beautiful!

And your adorable girls could certainly be Chanel models :tup:

Looks like you have the perfect collection now, or are there still any bags on your wishlist??

Congrats:nuts:! Love all the Chanels you have! I kind of wish I was your daughter at the moment:yes:! Enjoy the Jumbo it looks fabulous on you and if you ever get bored of it... I will still be here:graucho:!