Jumbo Hook Bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can’t seem to find any info online about the jumbo hook bracelet. Does anyone have this or could direct me to a thread or something about this?
    It looks like it comes in one size and I have a 6 inch wrist so I’m wondering if I’ll have problems with the hook coming undone? Thoughts? Am I better to go with a hapi 3? I’ve attached a pic for reference. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I believe that one was a necklace.

AnnaE likes this.
  3. I think you will definitely have an easier time with a Hapi bracelet, and there would be more colors to choose from.

missconvy likes this.
  4. I have an old jumbo bracelet (that really is a bracelet- single tour) and have never had any problems with the hook coming undone. My wrist is about 5.75".

I also have about 7 Hapis (triple and double tours) and love them to bits. Wear one just about every day....

missconvy likes this.
  5. Thank you for your replies ☺️

bunnycat likes this.