Jumbo for evenings??

ngoswami

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Just curious for those who do have the Jumbo flaps...do you find its too large/bulky for evenings when you're dressed up (not black tie) for dinners/lounges or do you strictly use it in the day time??

I mainly use my Jumbo flaps during the day, but if I happen to be out and carrying it while I'm headed somewhere else (dinner, etc.), then no biggie. If I'm getting dressed up to go somewhere specifically though, then no Jumbo. Not sure if that makes sense, but I need to sleep asap haha, so that may be why. :smile:

many say its too big, but i think its ok if its not a black tie event. if its just a nice dinner, i think its fine. iv seen LC on the hills carying her jumbo alot in the evenings lol. but totaly up to u i reckon. for black ties its too big def

also depends on your height imo. I am only 5.2, so my jumbo in the evening would feel too bulky and swampy, but if you are tall, perhaps proportion wise you could get away with it.

If it was a cinema and a casual dinner, even I could get away with mine, but dressed up, noooo! :biggrin:

I think it depends on the event. I think its a little too big and casual for black tie or just if you are getting really dressed up, but for a dinner out with heels, a cute top, and jeans, I think it works perfectly.

I use my jumbo for evenings out, my life doesn't included black tie affairs, but if it ever does that will give me a great excuse to buy a smaller Chanel! :P

Hope you post pictures of your jumbo!

I've used it for black tie events, and it was fine. Although I do find my medium large flaps a better choice for nighttime activities.

I do think height does have something to do with it, I'm about 5' 9" so the Jumbo is not that Jumbo on me.