Jumbo flaps -- your style?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been thinking about getting a jumbo flap but I'm wondering how I would wear it? :confused1: It seems like it would only be good as a "day" bag, b/c of it's size, but is it too formal/dressy to wear as any every day bag?
    It wouldn't really work as an evening bag, b/c it's so big...

How/when do you girls wear your jumbo flaps? What's the consensus on this?

2. evening bags don't always need to be small...depending on the occasion. i saw a girl the other day at an evening gala wearing her black jumbo and she looked so young and chic. depends on how you wear it :yes:

3. I wear mine- dress up or down...because its bigger its great for everyday and every occassion.. and because its CHANEL it can be used as a going out bag.
    I have the new red with new chain. and it goes everywhere with me..

4. It is very much my style and it is probably my favorite bag of all time. I love it. I think it's great for every day but easily goes to night. I wouldn't wear it to a cocktail party most likely but everywhere else is fair game as far as Im concerned. I have a black jumbo with the classic chain --I find the classic chain to be a bit more dressy than the new chain.

5. It can go from sport to dressy, it is a great day and a great nightime bag., I got it as a gift from my son at Xmas and I am only 5ft-3" so when I first saw it I thought it might be too big., but no, it is a perfect size and I love it.

6. I was using mine every day until recently. Now that it's warmer and I'm dressing even more casual, I'm using my small cambon bowler since it's a little bit smaller in size. But once summer is gone I'll be using my jumbo flap again for almost everything. I really love it.

7. almost like everyday bag...depend on the nature of yr activities

8. I turned down a red caviar with bijoux chain because the size and colour on me made it look like a postman's bag (I live in the UK).

9. I have the XL jumbo and I tihnk the bigger size makes it look a bit more casual,....however I can see it working for going out at night if you wear a nice top+ nice jeans or pants and heels...

I think the larger size tends to look more blanced with floaty or tunic style tops.

10. Jumbo Flaps are gorgeous! I wanted them soo much rather than the vintage.. I have the vintage and I'm getting rid of it already because I found it heavy! I just think that my XL Jumbo is too heavy for me.. Even though, yes, I love so much... :sad: