Jumbo Flap

I have the jumbo in white caviar. I adore it. The white is not stark white but it's def white, not off white. I tried to post a picture of it but I'm getting an error that my file size is too large :mad:

If I can figure out how to make the file smaller, I'll post a picture of it. It is a great bag!

Selena said:
Doesnt it make you mad that your SA didnt even tell you the right bag that he ordered. Regardless is great and it looks great on you but I would be sooo pissed off! Its their job to know!
Selena

LOL well he didn't tell me what it was. :huh:
He just said it wasn't a large and that it was one size smaller than the large (and I assumed it was medium). When I went over to talk to him about the bag I wanted, I didnt really give him a size put I kinda told him how big I wanted it by comparing it to my balenciaga and telling him what I wanted to fit in it. :shame:

(I'm kinda new to Chanel lol, so the way I was describing the bag that I wanted was very vague!)

Ohhhh...I love them all! That pink Chanel is BEAUTIFUL! I am thinking of buying a flap bag but what color? I love the pink but the black bag always look classier! And the black would look better with a suit! Pink looks very girly and "unserious" (if you know what I mean). I would use it as an evening bag...decisions, decisions...