Jumbo Flap

I'm dying for a jumbo caviar....however I'm waiting for a brown or dark chocolate colour...Does anyone know if they'll ever get it in these colours or do i have to look for another colour?:unsure:

shoog said:
I'm dying for a jumbo caviar....however I'm waiting for a brown or dark chocolate colour...Does anyone know if they'll ever get it in these colours or do i have to look for another colour?:unsure:

I'm not sure about specific styles but my SA told me choco was THE color for chanel this fall:biggrin: I can't wait!

I have one chocolate Chanel bag (the Bolt handbag) and I LOVE the color. If they are going forward with this same chocolate leather then you will love it too....it's a rich, yummy color that goes with EVERYTHING!

I just bought my first Chanel the other week and it was the grande / jumbo black caviar silver hardware flap...

It was a hard decision in store to get that or the classic size, but Im glad I went for the jumbo, fits all my essentials in and I will def get more use out of it! Love it!

I SHOULD NOT HAVE LOOKED IN THIS THREAD...
Tomorrow I HAVE TO get a jumbo LOL But what Color??? White or Black...
For anyone that has the white caviar is it easy to keep clean..I AM VERY carful with my bags...Plus I don't want a BRIGHT white or a off white KWIM If someone has a picture can you please post...I have to order mine by phone so I can't see it in person...Thanks

I have the Classic Jumbo Flap in Black Caviar with Gold H/W... and I love it!
TPF alerted me to the price increase last August and I got the last one in the shop the day before the prices increased - it was reserved but when I went to collect it it was on another woman's shoulder and another was in line to see it.. I nearly had a heart attack!

I digress.

It's a great size, I'm about 5ft and it's not too big at all. It fits a lot - all the essentials like big purse, make up, Blackberry, iPod etc etc and I can even fit my netbook in it aswell as all the other stuff - but it stops me from carrying all the useless crap that I do with big bags so it's very handy!

Enjoy it!

nickyhiltonspiderclub16is.jpg

Just found this picture online at Fashion Forum.

I want it even more now!!!
AHHHHH

Selena

why does it look so large

MAXI maybe?

I have three jumbo flap bags, two in caviar and one in lambskin. All three are great bags. If this is your first Chanel flap bag, I would absolutely recommend the jumbo size in caviar which is more durable than lambskin. The size is generous albeit not entirely huge. If you don't carry your whole life with you, the bag should accommodate the daily essentials (wallet, sun glasses, mobile phone, small makeup bag, keys...). I will say that you should be careful to not overfill or "stuff" the bag as this can cause damage to it (trust me it has happened to friends of mine). The bags are really well made and are great to be used as a daily carrier. The jumbo size is not limited, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it. Also, as for colours, I recommend the beige, black or grey as they tend to go with pretty much everything (go with a fun colour for the second bag!) As far as the hardware...gold is much warmer and very classic but silver tends to be younger and a bit more modern (I prefer the gold). Good luck in your search!