Jumbo Flap

haven't tried the short hills, but apparently it was sold out in nyc (the chanel store around 5th ave).

you know how NJ is sales tax free.. do you think we get no sales tax for chanel bags there too?

jungala said:
haven't tried the short hills, but apparently it was sold out in nyc (the chanel store around 5th ave).

you know how NJ is sales tax free.. do you think we get no sales tax for chanel bags there too?

NJ is not TAX FREE for handbags! I wish!

Selena

I know some of you were looking for pink...i just saw an authentic one on ebay 6860353632. I have purchased Chanel from this seller before. Albeit it is large and not Jumbo.

There is a black caviar jumbo w/ silver hw at SH last Saturday when I was there. You should give them a call for sure.
There is tax in NJ for handbags, but its a little less then NY.
Every little bit helps LOL!

I'm really glad I got the jumbo size-for every day I could not get all my stuff in a smaller flap ( I was considering the medium). And I think no one does pink like Chanel! I'm thinking of getting a pink/black Cambon line tote before they're all gone.

Great bags in this thread! A flap bag will be next on my wishlist I think. I love this one on Bay Garnett & how she dresses it down with her colorful vintage outfits...Which size would you say this is- jumbo or ? Thanks!

chanel.jpg

British Vogue August '05