Jumbo Flap

Feb 11, 2006
I have the jumbo in white caviar. I adore it. The white is not stark white but it's def white, not off white. I tried to post a picture of it but I'm getting an error that my file size is too large :mad:

If I can figure out how to make the file smaller, I'll post a picture of it. It is a great bag!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
fr2nc1z said:
Mine: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-new-chanel-11750.html
As it turns out, it was a jumbo! lol

So there you can see pics of it as a shoulder bag and then crossing it across

Doesnt it make you mad that your SA didnt even tell you the right bag that he ordered. Regardless is great and it looks great on you but I would be sooo pissed off! Its their job to know!
Selena

fr2nc1z

O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
Selena said:
Doesnt it make you mad that your SA didnt even tell you the right bag that he ordered. Regardless is great and it looks great on you but I would be sooo pissed off! Its their job to know!
Selena

LOL well he didn't tell me what it was. :huh:
He just said it wasn't a large and that it was one size smaller than the large (and I assumed it was medium). When I went over to talk to him about the bag I wanted, I didnt really give him a size put I kinda told him how big I wanted it by comparing it to my balenciaga and telling him what I wanted to fit in it. :shame:

(I'm kinda new to Chanel lol, so the way I was describing the bag that I wanted was very vague!)

Mar 13, 2006
Ohhhh...I love them all! That pink Chanel is BEAUTIFUL! I am thinking of buying a flap bag but what color? I love the pink but the black bag always look classier! And the black would look better with a suit! Pink looks very girly and "unserious" (if you know what I mean). I would use it as an evening bag...decisions, decisions...