Jumbo flap series 28

hunn1800

Feb 5, 2011
Hi..for those who have jumbo flap series 28 bag (caviar), can you pls let me know if the back of the cc interlock is really like this? If the bag is facing you and you open - the Paris is the one of the left and Chanel on the right?

Attachments

• June 01 CH.jpg
    June 01 CH.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 343
The plate could absolutely have been screwed in the opposite direction by Chanel. We've seen all kinds of little anomaly's like this over the years. But I do not claim to be an expert. Is there a me return policy that will give you time to independently authenticate? If it's on a website, I highly recommend trying the authenticate this thread in the shopping section.

The plate could absolutely have been screwed in the opposite direction by Chanel. We've seen all kinds of little anomaly's like this over the years. But I do not claim to be an expert. Is there a me return policy that will give you time to independently authenticate? If it's on a website, I highly recommend trying the authenticate this thread in the shopping section.
Yes i am waiting for my separate authentication result from another service provider. Other providers do not authenticate series 28 (online). Seller also sent a real time sample post from one of the UK resellers website with the same issue (Paris on the left/Chanel on the right) - flap has a tag price of GBP4,000~. Im a confused :sad:

Yes i am waiting for my separate authentication result from another service provider. Other providers do not authenticate series 28 (online). Seller also sent a real time sample post from one of the UK resellers website with the same issue (Paris on the left/Chanel on the right) - flap has a tag price of GBP4,000~. Im a confused :sad:

Try not to stress, i know preloved can be a bit scary at these prices. See what your authentication has to say, and make sure you're comfortable before proceeding. Good luck! :smile:

670F6854-A3CF-4AA4-B525-D5632A4E9F46.jpeg 7592BE0E-8009-4EF9-9B8B-778EA5883DF2.jpeg I have two bags in the 28 series in caviar: a beige clair jumbo and black M/L from Neiman Marcus. The black one still has a sticker so it looks a little blurry. Both of them have the word Chanel on the left and Paris on the right.

I know this will be hard, but try not to stress out over this. I would wait to see what the authentication says. Good luck!

Just an update. The result from authentication service provider was released:counterfeit. I am not surprised since for a private individual like me who is not an expert at all saw several red flags already. What is alarming though, was the fact that this has Entrupy certificate. What if I just consider that and just accepted the order?! Thats a huge amount of money taken from me - unfairly :sad:

Last edited:
Yes good thing. Actually I emailed Entrupy as well. Upon checking they said they never authenticated the serial number I gave... :sad:
Were you ever given documentation of the Entrupy authentication? Or did the seller just mention it in the description? I bought a bag about a month ago that was authenticated by Entrupy (by the seller) and was given a 4 in X 6 in card indicating authentication. The card contained a link to the certificate on Entrupy's website so I was able to confirm with them.