jumbo flap or Bbag twiggy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok help please....

I already have a lilac 2006 Balenciaga twiggy (that has been paid off a long time ago) and was thinking of selling it b/c i never use it and i'm thinking of getting the chanel jumbo violet caviar flap.

do I need both?

i do not have lots of money to spend so if i get the chanel i need to sell the Bbag

or

should I just keep the bbag and not get the chanel?

i'm posting this in both forums b/c just don't know what to do???:shrugs:

I really do not like the twiggy when i carry it on my shoulder but i do like how it looks on the crook of my arm and then I really dont like the jumbo flap on my shoulder but I like how it looks when the chains are shorter and i carry it on the crook of my arm. also the jumbo flap is so classic which i love about it but then again i'm so much more a casual girl so i'm not sure if the jumbo flap will be something i can use all the time.

oh what should I do???

thanks ladies!!!!:love: :flowers:

2. i prefer the chanel over the twiggy. :smile:

3. abit bias, u have come into the Chanel forum......i definitely go for jumbo classic.:yes:

4. Chanel, hands down. IMO the twiggy will not stay stylish as long as the classic flap bag.

5. classic flap- hands down

6. I love both Chanel and Balenciaga, but they are very different looks. If I had to choose one, I will pick the Flap over the Twiggy.

7. I love both colours and I am bias towards Chanel...but it depends what suits your style and outfits more. I do think the jumbo can look great with casual clothes but its still a sophisticated bag that I dont think you can chuck anything in it like you can with the twiggy.

8. as i'm not a big fan of twiggy style, i would said chanel :P

9. Chanel all the way!

10. I think that it might be a nice contrast to wear a jumbo flap with a more casual outfit. The thing that is nice about Chanel is that you can dress it up or down. I don't think Balenciaga has that same quality. I vote for the flap, btw. Balenciaga is great, but in the long run you might get more mileage out of the Chanel.

11. Chanel chanel chanel WITHOUT second guessing. I am getting a Jumbo Flap Caviar myself. I was actually in that dilemma (ashame of myself that I had to think twice). I wanted the blueberry motorcycle medium Balenciaga bag but then realized that CHanel's are classics and either way you could dress up/dress down with the bag and still remain classy.

I am just waiting to get to NM-SF to look at my soon to be new baby. (JUMBO Classic flap in the ALL BLACK Caviar w/gold hardware)

12. CHANEL!!!!!! haha..

CHANEL is TIMELESS. cant go wrong with CHANEL!

(ps- i have a balenciaga motorcycle bag, work size, as well..and i dont carry it as often as i carry Chanel!)

13. i dont like the twiggy.... i vote for chanel....

14. I don't have a twiggy but I have a white B-bag Box. I have to say that I prefer my Chanel jumbo flap. The Bbag is a cool, funky, casual bag but Chanel is classy and timeless. You will wear the flap for years to come.

15. Definitely Chanel. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice