Jumbo flap!!! but G/H or S/H..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my very first Chanel bag today which is caviar jumbo flap in black with G/H....BUT....after I got home, I keep thinking if I should exchange it to S/H!! Ahhhhhh ....:cursing:

what do you guys think?? plz give me some advise:yes:

2. imo - black jumbo with silver hardware
    - black med with gold hardware

would be the ideal combo

3. Same dilemma but the opposite. I got my Jumbo SH I saved for years and then was in love with the GH. I returned the SH without thinking twice. Now, I contacted them that I will still get the SH I got and won't push through the GH. I love the SH in Caviar.

4. ITA 100%! that's my ideal size and hardware combination too.

5. Get the one you're most drawn too. I love GH but that's just my preference.
    You can do a search. There are lots of other threads that will give you the Pros/Cons/Opinions of others.

6. SH gets my vote!!

7. GH... classier...

8. I prefer SH!!!!

9. Personally I like the SH better but then you can't go wrong with either!

10. SH is dressed down and the GH is pretty dressy and very classy...
    for the jumbo size, i like SH and for the medium or the mini, i like GH!

11. I prefer the Silver hw

12. Jumbo ---> SH, Medium ---> GH

13. I have a black jumbo XL in gold hw and a medium beige caviar also in gold hw. I think I prefer the gold to the silver. I find the gold to be so elegant and dressy.

14. I think you should have both....one with G/h and one with s/h. G/h is great for formal attire while s/h is more casual.

15. I have both, since I was not able to make a decision.