Jumbo classic flap *PICS*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My darling fiance bought me this about a week ago for Christmas, but I could not start using it until today. It's the jumbo classic flap bag in white caviar and I think it retails for 1695. TIA for letting me share. :P
    chanel 134.jpg
    chanel 136.jpg
    chanel 139.jpg

2. That is gorgeous!!!-I Am So Happy Too!....my son surprised me last nite with the Jumbo Classic in black caviar......it is gorgeous.....Your BF and my Son are incredible!-
    Enjoy!

3. :nuts: I love it! Congrats! What a nice fiance!

4. Wow, it's a beauty! Very nice. Congrats!

5. Wow!! I love the white, congratulations.

6. can any of you girls fill me in? Does the regular quilted classic flaps have a pocket on the back side like how the reissues do?

Thanks!

7. Wow, this is gorgeous ! Congrats ! :yes:

8. very pretty, congrats!

9. It's beautiful. Congrats.

10. Gorgeous! Congrats!

11. :flowers: Thank you ladies!

habanerita: Congrats, please post pics if you can!

12. That is my next bag, assuming I can find it..
    Amazing, congrats on a great gift!

13. YAY!!! Congrats!~ The white looks LOVELY on you! I think our closet of Chanel colors are becoming more identical with each purchase! hahaha :graucho:

Oh...btw...I did stop by SCP to check out the white patent....boy o boy :drool: I had to resist the temptation....sooo hard~

Once again...Merry Christmas and Happy New Chanel Jen!!! :party:

14. What a lovely christmas gift! It's gorgeous!

15. Jennifer,

Just BEAUTIFUL:love: :love: !! I'm forgetting the count--all I know is that you've got such GORGEOUS babies:P :yes: !!

Amy