Jumbo Classic Flap in Caviar

The brown is gorgeous, I have a brown caviar medium. FYI, the brown caviar jumbo is impossible to find right now, but I asked my favorite SA at NM Westchester and he found one somewhere at a store where it didn't belong... unfortunately, I had to pass because I have the medium, which I purchased before the price increase at the SHM Chanel boutique :smile: Good luck finding your jumbo, it will be gorgeous in whatever color you decide!

-Minal

The brown is gorgeous, I have a brown caviar medium. FYI, the brown caviar jumbo is impossible to find right now, but I asked my favorite SA at NM Westchester and he found one somewhere at a store where it didn't belong... unfortunately, I had to pass because I have the medium, which I purchased before the price increase at the SHM Chanel boutique :smile: Good luck finding your jumbo, it will be gorgeous in whatever color you decide!

-Minal
How long ago did you pass on the brown jumbo? I, too, shop at NM at The Westchester and my SA is the only man who works in the handbag dept. so it's probably the same SA. In fact, I've bought most of my handbags at that store. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get that bag.

fiery, can you give us the number of the s.a. who found you a brown jumbo? there might be some people in the forum (myself included) who are interested. thanks.
oops. Sorry, Sbhunz. I was so excited about the possibility of getting the bag I didn't finish reading all the posts. :shame: THe phone number to NM at The Westchester is (914) 428-2000 ext. 2516 I hope you get the bag.

Hi sbhunz! Yes, that is the number, and the SA I really like is Michael, but I don't know if he is in today... because I just received a call from Eileen about the bronze cotton club tote being in. I haven't exclusively used one SA, but I think I will use him from now on :smile: Good luck!