Jumbo cavier Blue roi VS. Reissue 10A matte grey 227.

Hello ladies,

I need your opinion to help me choose one (maybe my last) between pre-owned Jumbo cavier Blue roi (Cruise collection 2010) and brand new Reissue 10A matte grey 227 (this season). Which one you choose? For me, I just love the color of Blue roi since last year it launched, but I also love this shade of grey in this season too. So I can't decide when I found the Blue roi which selling in reasonable price now. Actually, I always prefer reissue to classic jumbo coz the weight and the proper length of chain. Please help me pick one. For your information, I alrealy have got Jumbo cavier black w/silver hw, Jumbo cavier 09A red w/silver hw and Reissue matte black w/ruth hw 227. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

I just found jumbo cavair bleu roi 10 minutes ago from my favorite website and bought it right away. This color is very hard to find especially in reasonable price. I thoroughly recommend that you should choose bleu roi. The color is gorgeous and fabulous. Actually, I already have reissue matte gray 226 but maybe I will sell it. I prefer jumbo to reissue though.

I think the 10A shade of grey is just beautiful! I just received mine in 226 yesterday and absolutely love it!!! Since you already have 2 jumbos (black and red) and 1 reissue (black), adding a grey in your collection sounds really nice!

The grey reissue is really nice, but i think you would get more wear out of the Blue roi as with it being in Caviar. TBH you cant go wrong with either, they are both really hard to find, you lucky thing :P

This is a tough call for me. I prefer caviar classic flaps to reissues, but I think that the grey is a more versatile color that will stand the test of time. I would want both. :graucho:

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate your kind! :blush:

The thing is, Jumbo blue roi is my friend's friend which she said she wanna sell it to buy a new one (patent in some color in this season). Unfortunately, after she said she wanna sell just only 3 days (on yesterday afternoon)...it's gone!!! Someone bought it. I can't grab it as I was thinking!! Maybe I think too much, or maybe I would love to buy the grey issue more. So now I have no choice, go straight to the grey reissue which I feel very really happy. I think I will feel the same way if I pick the blue roi too. They must be my both forever favourite color, so I will happy to get them someday anyway.
Thanks again ladies!! :biggrin: