JUMBO [CAVIAR] DILEMMA! Shld i go for Black Single flap SHW/ Black GHW/ Beige GHW?

sassification

♡ embrace minimalism
O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I want to get my first JUMBO to add to my Chanel collection! the problem is, i already have 1 Black Caviar vintage shoulder bag (not flap), 1 vintage m/l 2.55 lambskin in black (which i may let go off anytime if a seller comes along)... i need to carry a small foldable umbrella around, and a 350-400ml waterbottle along with my usual necessities where possible so i need a big bag.. the GST doesnt work for me as it annoys me sometimes when it topples to the side and there is no flap.. though it is convenient..

SO! :P I'm aiming for a Jumbo which can hopefully hold all that i need, and in a great color! i'm worried that it will be heavy? is it gonna be heavier than a GST? Can any ladies with both bags enlighten me pls?

i'm considering between,

1. Jumbo Caviar - BLACK, SHW (Single flap)
  2. Jumbo Caviar - BLACK, GHW (Double flap)
  3. Jumbo Caviar - BEIGE, GHW (Double flap) - i worry that this will not hold up very well in years to come? i have a camel brown miumiu in calfskin and it has turned so ... darkish and with small stains here and there. SIGH!
  4. or go back to GST - BEIGE, GHW
It is a pricy investment, given the price increase, so I want a bag that i can use every other day, and yet to last 'most' if not all of time!! LOL.
Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated! :lol: thanks ladies@ ^^

Wow! All votes for single flap ! I realized and felt for myself the quality of the single flap caviar jumbo- but it feels really soft compared to the Gst caviar- I'm afraid now of quality issues and may opt to get a vintage jumbo piece from the 90s...

What do you girls think???

hi joansie ! :smile: thanks for yr suggestion, but i'm 5'4 and i think a maxi is just too big for a flap version bag, for me personally..

i'm seriously considering a vintage piece off ebay now, but my first time buying a luxury item off ebay so i'm really scared..