Jumbo Blue with black hardware. Yeah or nay

Hi ladies,

Need your opinions please, i know there is a craze with the so black bags. I have been offered a distress calf jumbo in blue with black hardware.

The full black doesn't appeal to me as I feel it is too muted.
My photo is turning out abit darker, it a much more pleasant shade of blue.

Should I go for it?

View attachment 3656159

I like it! The distressed calfskin this season is so beautiful, and I think the black hardware really pops against the blue :smile:

Hi ladies,

Need your opinions please, i know there is a craze with the so black bags. I have been offered a distress calf jumbo in blue with black hardware.

Should I go for it?

View attachment 3656159
✨Wow! Such a unique combination!!✨ I have never seen, nor heard of black hardware on a classic flap besides one with black or white leather. I think this handbag is stunning!!

Having purchased the black version of this classic flap myself, I continue to be pleasantly surprised by how the leather is practically as carefree as one could get for a Chanel Jumbo classic flap.

Best wishes on your decision. :flowers:

Reactions: traumamama
I held this bag in the store and it's absolutely gorgeous! The distressed calfskin is such a good leather for jumbo and the so black hardware is a total bonus. If you like blue, I'd say go for it.

Reactions: traumamama
Hi ladies,

Should I go for it?

View attachment 3656159
I'm a big fan for sure....totally LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Good luck deciding!:flowers: