Jumbo beige

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Hey guys, I did a very impulsive purchase few days ago. Got a Tag heuer watch during the Boxing Day because they offer 25% off.

Anyway I truly love the watch but could not justify my spending even I can pay them off instantly. Just too much money. Hence I put up my jumbo beige on eBay to try to cover the spending on watch.

Will I regret this ????
My hubby asked me not to sell it. It is gorgeous. But I am 50/50... I have a black lambskin medium large classic flap, and the rest is LV. I feel I am more of a LV girl. Will I look back in a year's time and kicking myself for selling this because beige is going to be discontinued ? On top on this the bag is in my favourite combo, beige lambskin in silver hardware.

I just can't justify myself for spending the money when it is so unnecessary.

IMG_1483053018.577059.jpg
IMG_1483053095.788498.jpg

I'm not one who wears watches as they just don't do it for me so I know I would regret it. But since you say that you are really more into LV and you still have a classic Chanel bag left in your medium one, I don't think you'll regret the sale of this beige one.

Reactions: GiannaCC
I'm not one who wears watches as they just don't do it for me so I know I would regret it. But since you say that you are really more into LV and you still have a classic Chanel bag left in your medium one, I don't think you'll regret the sale of this beige one.

Yeah I have been looking at the watch for a while. Not the exactly some one but there was only like 10% off. Super shiny and I love love the two tone type of watch. Now it is 25% discount and I feel I have to get it otherwise I will regret.

On the other hand I feel the Chanel beige jumbo is a pretty bag but i kinda got my holy grail in Chanel (medium black ghw in lambskin) and that is still very satisfying after owning it for almost 2 years.

Really glad to hear that you have decided not to sell the bag as I felt it's so georgeous. And with the way Chanel prices are hicking up I think it's wise to hold on to our bags unless and until it's absolutely necessary to see it. Just my viewpoint.

Your ✨beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW✨ is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(1) shiny silver hardware (my favorite :heart:) is an anomaly these days on any Chanel handbag other than the black classic flap; currently and even into Spring/Summer 2017, light gold hardware predominates, followed by rheuthinium hardware, it seems

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are ✨iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"✨; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

(3) your being an "LV girl" MAY change, it certainly did for me; and there is nothing that LV currently offers, in my humble opinion, that comes close to your gorgeous classic flap

(4) lastly, in a bind it can be worn cross-body (unlike M/L) AND hubby says "don't sell!!" :nuts:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that ✨timeless treasure✨. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:

Reactions: Kendie26
Glad to hear that you are NOT selling it as it is a classic Chanel in a lovely color in addition to your Black M/L!

Thanks Passau !! Now I just need to persuade myself that it is ok to spend that money, by not to spend on clothings, jewelleries and other random stuff ! I feel it is a Chanel that is good for everyday use, good size and versatile color

Really glad to hear that you have decided not to sell the bag as I felt it's so georgeous. And with the way Chanel prices are hicking up I think it's wise to hold on to our bags unless and until it's absolutely necessary to see it. Just my viewpoint.

That's true, in the future I will feel that the price is too crazy and I will never ever get it back again :sad:

Your [emoji92]beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW[emoji92] is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(1) shiny silver hardware (my favorite :heart:) is an anomaly these days on any Chanel handbag other than the black classic flap; currently and even into Spring/Summer 2017, light gold hardware predominates, followed by rheuthinium hardware, it seems

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are [emoji92]iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"[emoji92]; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

(3) your being an "LV girl" MAY change, it certainly did for me; and there is nothing that LV currently offers, in my humble opinion, that comes close to your gorgeous classic flap

(4) lastly, in a bind it can be worn cross-body (unlike M/L) AND hubby says "don't sell!!" :nuts:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that [emoji92]timeless treasure[emoji92]. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:

To be honest currently nothing than the speedy do anything to me in LV collection. It is strange nowadays why people likes the light gold more. Because I always thought the classic gold hardware is the best seller. L

Hi guys I was looking at some videos of other people's jumbo flap bag. and I realised that I still really love my jumbo beige in shw. I am not going to sell it anymore !!! I am glad that I have made up my mind. I love the fact that I can always hang it on the pram while pushing baby

Bravo!!! [emoji122][emoji106]you Bruce jumbo is killer fab & I'm glad you're keeping her! We all place different value on things so it's understandable what your thought process was...all the best to you![emoji7]

Your [emoji92]beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW[emoji92] is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are [emoji92]iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"[emoji92]; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that [emoji92]timeless treasure[emoji92]. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:

Hi plumeria, yeah it is odd that the once most popular gold hard ware is not the most popular choice nowadays. I always like the silver hardware in beige.

I love LV speedy and alma bag. They are the type of bag that looks even more amazing after being used for ages. However I like the way Chanel look and function. So versatile :smile:

I asked hubby if I will kick myself for selling my beige jumbo in the future, he says i will. Furthermore it is in the combination I love the best, silver hard ware in beige lambskin, jumbo size. What more can I ask for ?