Jumbo beige

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Hey guys, I did a very impulsive purchase few days ago. Got a Tag heuer watch during the Boxing Day because they offer 25% off.

Anyway I truly love the watch but could not justify my spending even I can pay them off instantly. Just too much money. Hence I put up my jumbo beige on eBay to try to cover the spending on watch.

Will I regret this ????
My hubby asked me not to sell it. It is gorgeous. But I am 50/50... I have a black lambskin medium large classic flap, and the rest is LV. I feel I am more of a LV girl. Will I look back in a year's time and kicking myself for selling this because beige is going to be discontinued ? On top on this the bag is in my favourite combo, beige lambskin in silver hardware.

I just can't justify myself for spending the money when it is so unnecessary.

IMG_1483053018.577059.jpg
IMG_1483053095.788498.jpg

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
I'm not one who wears watches as they just don't do it for me so I know I would regret it. But since you say that you are really more into LV and you still have a classic Chanel bag left in your medium one, I don't think you'll regret the sale of this beige one.

Reactions: GiannaCC

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
I'm not one who wears watches as they just don't do it for me so I know I would regret it. But since you say that you are really more into LV and you still have a classic Chanel bag left in your medium one, I don't think you'll regret the sale of this beige one.
Yeah I have been looking at the watch for a while. Not the exactly some one but there was only like 10% off. Super shiny and I love love the two tone type of watch. Now it is 25% discount and I feel I have to get it otherwise I will regret.

On the other hand I feel the Chanel beige jumbo is a pretty bag but i kinda got my holy grail in Chanel (medium black ghw in lambskin) and that is still very satisfying after owning it for almost 2 years.

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Hi guys I was looking at some videos of other people's jumbo flap bag. and I realised that I still really love my jumbo beige in shw. I am not going to sell it anymore !!! I am glad that I have made up my mind. I love the fact that I can always hang it on the pram while pushing baby

aime7

Jan 11, 2016
Really glad to hear that you have decided not to sell the bag as I felt it's so georgeous. And with the way Chanel prices are hicking up I think it's wise to hold on to our bags unless and until it's absolutely necessary to see it. Just my viewpoint.

Plumeria233

Mar 5, 2016
Your ✨beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW✨ is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(1) shiny silver hardware (my favorite :heart:) is an anomaly these days on any Chanel handbag other than the black classic flap; currently and even into Spring/Summer 2017, light gold hardware predominates, followed by rheuthinium hardware, it seems

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are ✨iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"✨; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

(3) your being an "LV girl" MAY change, it certainly did for me; and there is nothing that LV currently offers, in my humble opinion, that comes close to your gorgeous classic flap

(4) lastly, in a bind it can be worn cross-body (unlike M/L) AND hubby says "don't sell!!" :nuts:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that ✨timeless treasure✨. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:

Reactions: Kendie26

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Glad to hear that you are NOT selling it as it is a classic Chanel in a lovely color in addition to your Black M/L!
Thanks Passau !! Now I just need to persuade myself that it is ok to spend that money, by not to spend on clothings, jewelleries and other random stuff ! I feel it is a Chanel that is good for everyday use, good size and versatile color

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Really glad to hear that you have decided not to sell the bag as I felt it's so georgeous. And with the way Chanel prices are hicking up I think it's wise to hold on to our bags unless and until it's absolutely necessary to see it. Just my viewpoint.
That's true, in the future I will feel that the price is too crazy and I will never ever get it back again :sad:

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Your [emoji92]beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW[emoji92] is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(1) shiny silver hardware (my favorite :heart:) is an anomaly these days on any Chanel handbag other than the black classic flap; currently and even into Spring/Summer 2017, light gold hardware predominates, followed by rheuthinium hardware, it seems

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are [emoji92]iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"[emoji92]; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

(3) your being an "LV girl" MAY change, it certainly did for me; and there is nothing that LV currently offers, in my humble opinion, that comes close to your gorgeous classic flap

(4) lastly, in a bind it can be worn cross-body (unlike M/L) AND hubby says "don't sell!!" :nuts:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that [emoji92]timeless treasure[emoji92]. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:
To be honest currently nothing than the speedy do anything to me in LV collection. It is strange nowadays why people likes the light gold more. Because I always thought the classic gold hardware is the best seller. L

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Hi guys I was looking at some videos of other people's jumbo flap bag. and I realised that I still really love my jumbo beige in shw. I am not going to sell it anymore !!! I am glad that I have made up my mind. I love the fact that I can always hang it on the pram while pushing baby
Bravo!!! [emoji122][emoji106]you Bruce jumbo is killer fab & I'm glad you're keeping her! We all place different value on things so it's understandable what your thought process was...all the best to you![emoji7]

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Your [emoji92]beautiful Chanel jumbo beige lambskin classic flap w/ SHW[emoji92] is one handbag that I, personally, would never part with:

(2) your color beige and the lambskin quilted leather are [emoji92]iconic, timeless, classic "Chanel"[emoji92]; I, for one, have never seen your handbag for sale on consignment sights because I believe, simply, anyone that owns one, is not selling it :coolio:

I am thrilled to read that you decided to keep that [emoji92]timeless treasure[emoji92]. Enjoy her in the best of health! :flowers:
Hi plumeria, yeah it is odd that the once most popular gold hard ware is not the most popular choice nowadays. I always like the silver hardware in beige.

I love LV speedy and alma bag. They are the type of bag that looks even more amazing after being used for ages. However I like the way Chanel look and function. So versatile :smile:

I asked hubby if I will kick myself for selling my beige jumbo in the future, he says i will. Furthermore it is in the combination I love the best, silver hard ware in beige lambskin, jumbo size. What more can I ask for ?

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
Bravo!!! [emoji122][emoji106]you Bruce jumbo is killer fab & I'm glad you're keeping her! We all place different value on things so it's understandable what your thought process was...all the best to you![emoji7]

Thanks Kendie !! I am always spending money now I need to control myself.