JULY / AUGUST share your new Bal treasures here !

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll begin with this Ponyhair Velo with Silver Hardware :heart:

Attached Files:

MarieCurie, Kimbashop, S_STAR and 6 others like this.
  2. cool kick-off we have here!
    :tup:

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  3. me again :lol:
    A5
    [​IMG]

4. #4 Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    I love the A5, this one looks gorgeous, is it the milky way or a metallic finish, or just looking shimmery due to the lighting? :love:

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  5. Tattoo Mini A6 for me! :love: Though I would have loved to have found a B4, this one is undeniably very cute!

IMG_5299.jpg

6. omg, gals, you're on the roll!!! :panic:
    one is better than the other!! :yahoo:
    congrats to you both, very special scores!
    big :heart: to Papier!

jeanstohandbags likes this.
  7. does it have the 100 YEARS scribble?

8. It's the shimmering milky way :smile:

Such a cutie :heart: I think the Mini is a great size for this design :yes:
    Congrats on this beauty !

9. Super cute. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

10. New-to-me (and brand new, unworn)... town in marron cognac, with my only other Bal remaining, outremer first
    IMG_7162.JPG IMG_7168.JPG IMG_7165.JPG

Kimbashop, wyu1229, Indiana and 7 others like this.
  11. Congrats on this beauty :smile:. I saw it listed on FP and was impressed by its New condition—excellent score. And your outremer First is a stunner as well,

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  12. Thanks @Iamminda :smile: I felt like it was a tad overpriced on FP but the condition was indeed new. And I know you like towns, too! The color is great, like whiskey.

Iamminda likes this.
  13. ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  14. Nowhere, not even inside :rolleyes: Can't believe too that I forgot to check this :facepalm: but I did like the print layout with the girls/models (whatever we'll call them) on the front :love:. The calfskin leather is just totally amazing & the size is small like I remember you saying, but I think it suits me nicely....I will do mod shots when I get around to cleaning one of the mirrors in the house :blush:

peacebabe likes this.
  15. oh, pity! but the front print is absolutely lovely!
    and yes, the leather is stellar! enjoy! :drinks:
    will be waiting for the mod shots!! :woot:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice