July 2022 Chanel new purchases

I just got this yesterday. I was in love with the color and the charms. It looks gorgeous against my skin. The mini flap with the heart charms.
Quick question, it’s my first ever Chanel bag and for some reason the right flap part looks a bit lower to me. I’ve been reading through blogs and I see that it happens sometimes in the flap and this was the only bag my store had besides the display model. Would you guys keep it or return it for something else?

D616FB3C-D614-4F2C-B06D-F071485A266F.jpeg

8D245CCC-A74A-46AF-B78A-EADB18750BC5.jpeg

EEC0EC8B-3D9F-48F4-AA85-56BD926D0A8F.jpeg

I just got this yesterday. I was in love with the color and the charms. It looks gorgeous against my skin. The mini flap with the heart charms.
Quick question, it’s my first ever Chanel bag and for some reason the right flap part looks a bit lower to me. I’ve been reading through blogs and I see that it happens sometimes in the flap and this was the only bag my store had besides the display model. Would you guys keep it or return it for something else?

View attachment 5581034

View attachment 5581035

View attachment 5581036
It looks perfect to me, hardly noticable. I would keep it, super cute!

Reactions: sideye101

View attachment 5581034

View attachment 5581035

View attachment 5581036
It'll soften up with use imo, I wouldn't have noticed it

View attachment 5581034

View attachment 5581035

View attachment 5581036
Keep it. It’s gorgeous!! ❤️

Reactions: sideye101
Treated myseld today unexpectedly. :girlsigh:
View attachment 5581230
I got a Mini O-purse in this season's lovely light pink, love it! :hbeat: It does match my 22S CF quite beautifully and they are so hard to find these days.
View attachment 5581229
Also grabbed a card holder in black because the leather this season feels really great and I like those CCs. :smile: And as a bonus, no stones can fall off. ;)
View attachment 5581228
Beautiful! Were these purchased in the US? O pouch seems to be unavailable here.

Treated myseld today unexpectedly. :girlsigh:
View attachment 5581230
I got a Mini O-purse in this season's lovely light pink, love it! :hbeat: It does match my 22S CF quite beautifully and they are so hard to find these days.
View attachment 5581229
Also grabbed a card holder in black because the leather this season feels really great and I like those CCs. :smile: And as a bonus, no stones can fall off. ;)
View attachment 5581228
Can you post side by side pic of your pink flap and this pink beauty? Congratulations on your new additions.