July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How was the wedding?

2. Fresh from Italy!

Attached Files:

3. Got a PA recently and some alternative straps from ebay/amazon

Attached Files:

4. Looking awesome :tup: have fun at the wedding

Kuschelnudde likes this.
  5. It was a lot of fun! It was at a beach club and the weather wasn‘t as nice as it could have been but we made the most out of it.
    Funnily enough there was one guy with his wife and he was very fascinated by the clutch and asked me about it and held it. LV might have gotten a new customer yesterday although i‘m sure that he didn‘t recognize the brand.

eternalbluemica, COCOLUVR and Everlv like this.
  6. Thanks for the pic. It looks great on you!

victoroliveira likes this.
  7. Amazing

8. Gorgeous. I adore this bag.

9. IMG_1114_1.jpg excited to have this cutie !! I can't stop staring at it! So pretty and I think it will be a great summer bag!!

10. #85 Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    Your outfit was on point with your awesome bag so I am sure more than one gentleman and ladies were checking you out with your bag/clutch. Glad you had a great time. Weddings are always a mixed bag for me. Sometimes it’s a lot of fun and others sheer torture. Especially when you know the marriage is not going to last.

11. #86 Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019

Beautiful!! I have the pink/red giant Neverfull and it is definitely my favorite bag for the summer.

12. Beautiful classic. Congrats.

13. Snagged a preloved Trousse 23. The zipper needs to be repaired but it will be a great makeup case. Trousse 23.jpg

14. My artycapucines came home with me :love:
    B40075C7-3176-4D6A-B49C-D2D220CD99AA.jpeg

15. So VERY cute! I bet it brings a smile to your face every time you see it! Enjoy :biggrin:

Love_N_Lune likes this.