July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pochette Trunk Verticale in Black Epi - can’t fit much, just a Zippy Coin, my car key and maybe a lipstick or a phone. But I rarely put my phone in my purse esp when carrying a tiny bag like this. I love it but it’s pretty limiting on what it holds. Looks really nice on!

4EA8E87D-C381-4E69-97BE-979DB43052E3.jpeg 88A22821-961C-44F7-859C-C301E4D5F170.jpeg

2. My alma bb in de got delivered today!

Attached Files:

3. Love it, congrats.

Beautiful bag, congrats.

aurore likes this.
  4. So stunning. That Mahina leather, swoon, and now they are doing the Babylone with the braided handle like your PM. Congrats.

serybrazil likes this.
  5. Thank you :smile:

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  6. Totally off topic - but you have an eye catching new profile pic. Nice to see Ludwig on tpf. :biggrin:

Aliluvlv and fabuleux like this.
  7. I'm a big fan of his.

Ludmilla likes this.
  8. I sold my PM in mono, & after a few days really regretted it. So I contacted my purse boo Will & in ONE day after I asked if he could locate this bag for me, I’m a proud owner of it in reverse. My first reverse piece!!! I have bag peace, & I’m forcing myself into ban island:biggrin:

Attached Files:

9. Congrats!

And even if you are uncertain about bag peace, I actually feel my own PMs (in mono and reverse) are what pushed me to bag peace and a happy stay on ban island :shocked: It's just such a great bag and every time I compare other potential bags to them I feel somewhat lackluster about spending money on something else (and the small collection I have of LV and contemporary suits my needs already). Of course I can't carry the PM all the time as I sometimes still need a bigger bag (plus, want to use something different), but every time I come back to a PM it just feels right. I just spent a few days traveling with my PM in mono, and it was so great for the airport/flights, for sightseeing, etc and reminded me all over again how great it is.:hbeat:

10. I saw that one with the braided handle, I want it!!!!!! lol may just exchange haha

Love_N_Lune and vinbenphon1 like this.
  11. I totally understand. I was looking my for next bag & realized the PM checked all my boxes. What was I thinking? Glad it’s back in my collection. So glad to hear you’re enjoying your beauties!

RayKay likes this.
  12. They certainly would make a cute couple. ..... not enabling at all. Lol. :giggle:

serybrazil likes this.
  13. Hi y'all!
    Look what the pretty UPS man brought me :yahoo:
    20190705_113410-1.jpg
    20190705_113531-1.jpg
    Well, technically I ordered the bag in May, but I just got her a couple minutes ago.
    Now I'm done with the Khaki Giant stuff *lol*
    Here are a few family pics of my Khaki goodies.
    20190705_114302-1.jpg
    20190705_114534-1.jpg
    Wish everyone a happy Friday and a great weekend!

14. Cutest family ever!

15. pretty ups man lol
    Congrats :smile: nice giant family