July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the info! I ask bc my reverse was made in the fall of 2018 and the glazing is already coming apart from the canvas. I’m waiting to hear back about if they want to fix it or replace it. I know if they say it must be replaced a new reverse is basically out of the question. So I’m on pins and needles waiting.

2. Oh yes it does!! Haha thanks for explaining!! :biggrin:

3. Oh no!!!! I'm gutted just hearing that. I'm so sorry that you too are experiencing the glazing issue. I know you must be frustrated having to play the wait game. It really is a case by case and boutique by boutique scenario. The first time, I was told immediately it would be repaired and that they would expedite it as it was so new. It took exactly three weeks here in L.A for the repair. The second time, I was told on the spot that it was deemed defective and that I would be given a credit. My other friend had glazing issues on her reverse in January. It was deemed defective and she received a store credit. Luckily, it only took a few weeks for her to find another one. Hopefully yours can be repaired!

4. Thanks. I hope so too. I’m not really bothered by the fact that it happened, I know somehow lv will make it right. It’s just the waiting game. It gives me the shakes. And honestly I love reverse and mono equally so I’d be happy receiving either if it needs to be replaced. I just want it all done so I can use my bag freely again I just love the Métis soooooo much!!!

5. mnl likes this.
  6. Hey shoppers! We need more July posts!!

bccgal likes this.
  7. I am patiently waiting for my 2 purchases tomorrow!!! LOL I even decided to work "from home" to sign for them so I dont miss them haha

Aliluvlv, Luv2Shop1 and fabuleux like this.
  8. Do purchases count that I already revealed in another thread? :biggrin:
    At least I added other pictures :angel:

Attached Files:

9. Found this stunning bandeau at the LV X Pop Up yesterday in Beverly Hills. It’s going to look fab on my Bleu Denim Neo Noe!

Attached Files:

10. i ordered this too! am only collecting on sunday. really tempted to get the silk square too as its too pretty, however i dont have use for it in the tropics much and only use scarves when i travel. are there other ways you ladies use your silk squares?

11. Bagologist likes this.
  12. Family photo of my July purchases! Couldn’t resist the cuteness!:panic:

Attached Files:

13. Lockme Ever BB Noir....

20190703_121250_resized.jpg

14. In Paris and picked up the DA Neverfull MM, Clemence wallet, and Vachetta strap for my PA... surprised the store was pretty empty, had kind of resigned myself to going home empty handed as I had gone to the London store two days ago and it was so hectic I just left

Attached Files:

15. I so want that little cube! So cute!