Juliette?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
I just wanted to ask any Juliette lovers a couple of questions before I buy her in jade.
There are a couple of reasons I'm considering this bag. Yes, one being the outlet price is ideal for my budget and theres just something about this specific color that I cannot get out of my mind,lol. I don't have a blue or green bag, so I could justify this purchase.

I just wanted to know about the Madison leather and how it holds up. Especially since I have had some issues with the legacy leather. I love the shape of juliette as well.

So any enabling would be welcome :biggrin:

I don't have a Juliette but I do own a couple bags in the Madison line. I've never had issues with this leather like some have described with the legacy leather. Mine are soft, a little shiny and have been durable. No rubbed areas and they break in nice. I will say that it's best to buy in person because some of them may feel different than others, a little more stiff. I want a Juliette but in gathered leather. I'm hoping it will satisfy the gathered leather hunger and keep me from buying both the gathered and python Carrie. The Juliette is a great bag, I've played with it a lot and would def grab it at outlet price.

I don't have a Juliette either, but I have mostly Madison bags in my bag collection. The leather has been super durable for me, and I haven't had issues with any of them.

I don't have a Juliette but I do own a couple bags in the Madison line. I've never had issues with this leather like some have described with the legacy leather. Mine are soft, a little shiny and have been durable. No rubbed areas and they break in nice. I will say that it's best to buy in person because some of them may feel different than others, a little more stiff. I want a Juliette but in gathered leather. I'm hoping it will satisfy the gathered leather hunger and keep me from buying both the gathered and python Carrie. The Juliette is a great bag, I've played with it a lot and would def grab it at outlet price.

I don't have a Juliette either, but I have mostly Madison bags in my bag collection. The leather has been super durable for me, and I haven't had issues with any of them.

Thank you both :smile: I haven't really seen any complaints about the Madison leather. It just looks so smooshy and soft!

It is very smooshy and soft. I'd go for it if you are looking to add that color anyway. I liked the Sopia but never got one. I have to say though that I like the Juliette even better than Sophia.

I have the magenta and the crimson patent. The magenta is very soft with no marks or scratches. I saw a woman this morning in IHOP carrying her crimson patent madison tote so I have changed into my crimson juliette! not that I'll be going anywhere with this blizzard coming!!

I have the magenta and the crimson patent. The magenta is very soft with no marks or scratches. I saw a woman this morning in IHOP carrying her crimson patent madison tote so I have changed into my crimson juliette! not that I'll be going anywhere with this blizzard coming!!

With a Coach, you can rock it right in the living room (or any place in your house). That the beauty of Coach! :smile:

It is very smooshy and soft. I'd go for it if you are looking to add that color anyway. I liked the Sopia but never got one. I have to say though that I like the Juliette even better than Sophia.
I never cared for sophia, but I do love the shape and looks of juliette. Thank you :smile:
Patent would be the way to go in a blizzard. Stay safe :smile:
With a Coach, you can rock it right in the living room (or any place in your house). That the beauty of Coach! :smile:

100% Agree!

I just wanted to ask any Juliette lovers a couple of questions before I buy her in jade.
There are a couple of reasons I'm considering this bag. Yes, one being the outlet price is ideal for my budget and theres just something about this specific color that I cannot get out of my mind,lol. I don't have a blue or green bag, so I could justify this purchase.

I just wanted to know about the Madison leather and how it holds up. Especially since I have had some issues with the legacy leather. I love the shape of juliette as well.

So any enabling would be welcome :biggrin:

I've only used my juliette twice so far so I can't speak for long term but I can tell you I love the leather more than my legacy mini tanner. What negative feedback have you heard about the legacy leather?

I have the jade and it's amazing! I'm thinking about ordering the kiwi too :smile:
Yours is part of my "must" have this bag ordeal lol!! :smile:
I've only used my juliette twice so far so I can't speak for long term but I can tell you I love the leather more than my legacy mini tanner. What negative feedback have you heard about the legacy leather?

I've had the color rubbing issues on 2 candace's and a duffle.I believe there is a thread on other's having the color issues.
So I've decided to move on and try another leather and the madison looks scrumptious!

I only own gathered Juliettes, but I used to own a few regular leather Madison bags (I'm not into plain madison leather) it is very soft and holds well over time, but I prefer textured or gathered bags, I like the luxurious look

I own a jade Juliette and I love her! Madison is my favorite line, even though I recently got into Legacy as well. Madison leather is just really smooshy/soft and I find, very forgiving. It's also shiny and lightweight. I get compliments on mine all the time and she holds a lot. You'll love her! :smile:

(I just remembered that mine is my avatar pic haha.)

Everyone knows I am a Madison Girl :biggrin:
I love the leather on all my Madison Bags and as for Juliette; I own gathered magenta leather, Bronze, Jade, and Crimson patent. My Jade Juliette I adore and keep staring at it everyday in my dressing room. I love the leather on Miss Jade Juliette and have used her so far 3 times with no problems. Once the snow and bad weather clears, I am going to carry her more frequently.

I hope you get one because I think you will love the color, the leather and the style.
In the begining of January all the Fashion Reveiws for 2013 were saying that Green/Jade is the new color for 2013.
I was in Macys last night and saw Camila Alves (Matthew McConaughey's wife) on huge posters for INC Brand and all the colors in the INC section was Jade. I picked up a gorgeous blouse to wear with a black suit or slacks and a blazer so I can rock my Jade Leather Juliette.
Please post pics when you get her, I know you will love her and want more Juliettes :biggrin:

I only own gathered Juliettes, but I used to own a few regular leather Madison bags (I'm not into plain madison leather) it is very soft and holds well over time, but I prefer textured or gathered bags, I like the luxurious look
Thank you!
I own a jade Juliette and I love her! Madison is my favorite line, even though I recently got into Legacy as well. Madison leather is just really smooshy/soft and I find, very forgiving. It's also shiny and lightweight. I get compliments on mine all the time and she holds a lot. You'll love her! :smile:

(I just remembered that mine is my avatar pic haha.)
Thank you! It helps having others help.Especially since I'm not familiar with the Madison Line. The leather looks amazing and from what I've seen juliette will be plenty big enough :smile: Enjoy your Juliette!
Everyone knows I am a Madison Girl :biggrin:
I love the leather on all my Madison Bags and as for Juliette; I own gathered magenta leather, Bronze, Jade, and Crimson patent. My Jade Juliette I adore and keep staring at it everyday in my dressing room. I love the leather on Miss Jade Juliette and have used her so far 3 times with no problems. Once the snow and bad weather clears, I am going to carry her more frequently.

I hope you get one because I think you will love the color, the leather and the style.
In the begining of January all the Fashion Reveiws for 2013 were saying that Green/Jade is the new color for 2013.
I was in Macys last night and saw Camila Alves (Matthew McConaughey's wife) on huge posters for INC Brand and all the colors in the INC section was Jade. I picked up a gorgeous blouse to wear with a black suit or slacks and a blazer so I can rock my Jade Leather Juliette.
Please post pics when you get her, I know you will love her and want more Juliettes :biggrin:

Thank you! I love your Madison collection.

I think its the color that attracted me to the jade juliette, not to mention all of the beautiful reveals of her. I think it is a more rare color and at the same time, it will work into my wardrobe nicely.
I'm getting one while the getting is good. With our renovations coming along, I have been able to budget juliette in due to the outlet and their great sales.:biggrin: I hope you enjoy your juliettes as well!