Juliette...?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of purchsing this in the magenta:smile: I havent seen this in the store yet, what does this compare to as far as the size? Is it bigger than the sophia?

2. Juliette: 13 1/2" (L) x 8 1/4" (H) x 4" (W)

Sophia: 14 1/4" (L) x 9 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W)

The Sophia does taper down towards the bottom where as the Juliette does not. They seem very close in size but with a slighty different shape.

3. I find the Juliette to be very spacious. I have 2 large Sophias and it reminded me of them. Perhaps a little taller in height and shorter in width, but very roomy!

4. I fell in love with the Juliette when I saw it on Saturday! I haven't bought any Sophia's because it seems too small for me, just too petite for my scale / height, if that makes sense. The Juliette seemed more spacious and a great shape, like it would hold a lot and be very adaptable ... and look good on lots of people! I'm definitely getting one soon!

5. I just got the metallic on Friday. I can't carry the small Sophia because it looks ridiculous on me, but Juliette seems to look just fine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Looks fantastic on you!!! I love your top :smile:. The Juliette looks bigger to me and I love the hidden outer pocket.

7. She looks fabulous on you emilybug!!!