Juliette...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of purchsing this in the magenta:smile: I havent seen this in the store yet, what does this compare to as far as the size? Is it bigger than the sophia?

2. Juliette: 13 1/2" (L) x 8 1/4" (H) x 4" (W)

Sophia: 14 1/4" (L) x 9 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W)

The Sophia does taper down towards the bottom where as the Juliette does not. They seem very close in size but with a slighty different shape.

3. I find the Juliette to be very spacious. I have 2 large Sophias and it reminded me of them. Perhaps a little taller in height and shorter in width, but very roomy!

4. I fell in love with the Juliette when I saw it on Saturday! I haven't bought any Sophia's because it seems too small for me, just too petite for my scale / height, if that makes sense. The Juliette seemed more spacious and a great shape, like it would hold a lot and be very adaptable ... and look good on lots of people! I'm definitely getting one soon!

5. I just got the metallic on Friday. I can't carry the small Sophia because it looks ridiculous on me, but Juliette seems to look just fine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Looks fantastic on you!!! I love your top :smile:. The Juliette looks bigger to me and I love the hidden outer pocket.

7. She looks fabulous on you emilybug!!!