Julies small but growing collection

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
As I love looking at everyones showcases here, I thought that maybe I should create my own one here, too! I do not own very premier Designer purses yet, but I like my collection and would like to share. Hope you like it.

I am going to start with my Michael Kors bags:

I am from Germany, and up until recently you only saw rather few MK bags unless you went into bigger cities (and I live quite rural).

When my husband and I took a trip to NYC in March 2013, I went there with the intention to get my very first MK. After looking at the MK boutique, I decided to get this one at Macys: Jet Set Top Zip Tote in Turquoise. I do not use this bag very offen, I cant even nicht tell why, but I LOVE it, and when I have it with me, I get tons of compliments on it.

Attachments

• 1414423769928.jpg
    1414423769928.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3,631
Reactions: Torybri
Then I decided to get rid of many of the older, less qualitative and more girly Kurses I had. As a reward, I got this one for Christmas und last year, and is my most used MK: Bedford Bowling Satchel in black (Sorry for the koordiniert Photo).

Attachments

• 1414424120535.jpg
    1414424120535.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 3,571
Beforhand, after returning from NYC, I decided that I needed to loose sine weight and went from 148 Pounds to 118. Then I cleared out my closet and sold the clothes that did not fit any longer. With some of the money, I treated myself with this: Large Sutton satchel in vanilla.

Attachments

• 1414424374321.jpg
    1414424374321.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3,543
Now I will move in to the "Stars" in my collection.

I was eyeing Duos style online for quite a while, but I could not wrap my head Sekundarstufe paying so much money for ONE bag. Then this spring, my husband Friedrich to convince me to take a leap at a further education I was not sure I would not be able to pull through. He then said that he would buy me my first premier designer Purse if I did. In summer, we went on a holiday trip to the Tuscany, I was already signed up for my exam as all the stuff was easier on me than I expected, and one day when visiting a nuce und little town called Lucca, we stood in front of a small boutique that had the purse I decided I wanted. Because it was a nice day and the price was good, my husband Friedrich decided to buy the purse that day, but I would Not least be allowed to use it it until after the exam. I spend 6 weeks studying with my bag in its packaging in eyesight and luckily passed to earn this beauty:

Chloe Paraty Porte Epaule in Cashmere Grey:

Attachments

• 1414432021643.jpg
    1414432021643.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3,505
This is a beautiful collection -- I love that your first venture into "premier" was made into a beautiful style that meant something to you!

Thank you! This really is true, the Paraty will always not only be special to me because I it was my first "premier", but remind me how much my DH believes in me and what I can achieve if I really try ;)