Julie Chen

I could be wrong (again) but I think he still has tons of money. And I saw a report that he behaved after the marriage. Plus they have a son. So I think she will stay. But who knows what damage this has all done.
I guess it's entirely possible that Les is realizing now he could lose her if another media mogul who can give her an impressive job starts flirting with her. The focus seems to be on how she'd react to the accusations against him. But lets be honest - there's a lot of evidence that she was drawn to him for what he could do for her career. So it's possible that she'll lose interest not because of his behavior, but because he can no longer get her anything.

Reactions: bisousx
I guess it's entirely possible that Les is realizing now he could lose her if another media mogul who can give her an impressive job starts flirting with her. The focus seems to be on how she'd react to the accusations against him. But lets be honest - there's a lot of evidence that she was drawn to him for what he could do for her career. So it's possible that she'll lose interest not because of his behavior, but because he can no longer get her anything.
true. but he still is very wealthy if not powerful now. and she's at a stage in her career and her life where maybe she's not quite as ambitious. She's 48. Not sure what she would do. Another talk show? Don't think 60 Minutes is going to hire her.

• Wow
Reactions: uhpharm01 and TC1
Julie, girl. You are better than this, aren’t you?
Shameful isn't it..
At the end of the day, money talks & they have a child together (named Charlie born 2009)
So unpleasant for children with this news front & center
What ever happened to the ME TOO movement??

Shameful isn't it..
At the end of the day, money talks & they have a child together (named Charlie born 2009)
So unpleasant for children with this news front & center
What ever happened to the ME TOO movement??
they have a child together and he advanced her career and made her wealthy. maybe he was also a good husband (other than being a dog, which she may or may not have known earlier). Transactional? maybe but to each her own

• Insightful
Reactions: limom
they have a child together and he advanced her career and made her wealthy. maybe he was also a good husband (other than being a dog, which she may or may not have known earlier). Transactional? maybe but to each her own
Quash allegations of sexual misconduct speaks for itself whether he made Julie wealthy or not
Women that have been sexually violated in the workplace that speak out takes courage, strength &
much ridicule against "powerful men",,
Whether he was a good husband or good father doesn't wash away unacceptable behavior as
they were not his victims, JMO

Quash allegations of sexual misconduct speaks for itself whether he made Julie wealthy or not
Women that have been sexually violated in the workplace that speak out takes courage, strength &
much ridicule against "powerful men",,
Whether he was a good husband or good father doesn't wash away unacceptable behavior as
they were not his victims, JMO
I'm not saying Julie is necessarily "right" but it's her life and she has a son so I'm not judging her