Julianne or Madison Hippie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hope you guys will help me out... I bought the Julianne in the Khaki/brass siggie combination. However, I recently saw the Madison Hippie in a similar color combo at Macys. Which one would you choose? I'm leaning toward the Hippie becuase I like the fact that I can actually use the short strap on my shoulder, while I can't on the Julianne. I really don't plan on wearing either of them crossbody becuase I find the long straps a little short. But on the otherhand, there is just something about Julianne that I can't just seem to say no too... Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Oh the things we ponder! I would buy them both try them on around the house and make my decision that way. Although, I might be inclined to keep both! I am NO help!

3. I like the julianne! I am a shoulder bag girl so you would think I would like the hippie. But The julianne fits well and I think it is lighter weight than the Hippie. The is heavy and too big IMO. The Julianne is just the right size. But if I had the choice between the Julianne and the Parker hippie, I would say the Parker Hippie....I dont have one but I love the buttery soft leather and how it is light weight. I think I just talked myself into getting/seaching for the Parker Hippie! HA! :graucho: