julianne is fixed!

Yayy!! Julianne! Yay June! Great work! Now it's even more stable than before I bet. That picture of the cut open strap made me feel light headed, but then the thought of your thumb! Get the smelling salts. Are you sure you don't need a little medical attention on that thumb? Ack.

I'm so glad that you and your vino bag are back in action!

LOL...smelling salts....i swear i must have had that same expression as homer simpson when i did it...i immediately grabbed it and though ' crap....pressure put pressure on it!' so i grabbed the nearest shirt...it's just really purple and bruised....i freaked out a bit at first because i was trying to see how bad the slice was, but it kept gushing:wtf:...it's fine now, but the needle sorta went right on through, and it's all purple y and gross... (sorry if this is too much info for anyone....:shame:smile:

...it's fine now, but the needle sorta went right on through, and it's all purple y and gross... (sorry if this is too much info for anyone....:shame:smile:[/quote]

Who need a finger when you have a great bag???

wow jun -- you are quite talented and brave!! I don't think I'd allow a razor blade within a foot of any of my MJ bags!! sorry to hear about your thumb -- don't let it get infected!!

when you're feeling better, how bout a modeling pic -- sore thumb & all!:tup::tup::tup: