julianne is fixed!

Go June! I'm glad she's fixed and that it was relatively simple for you to do. Simple for YOU to do, because I'm pretty sure most of the rest of us would be way too scared! You've got cojones woman :smile:

OM--f-ing-G!!!:nuts: That was better than 20 episodes of ER!!!!! What an incredible event with an even more incredible outcome!! Huge props and congrats on a fantastic outcome. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!:heart::heart:
ps.... Here's a nice robot for you!:robot:...... and a ninja.....:ninja: (couldn't resist....)

Go June! I'm glad she's fixed and that it was relatively simple for you to do. Simple for YOU to do, because I'm pretty sure most of the rest of us would be way too scared! You've got cojones woman :smile:
:roflmfao:

well, i was really kinda scared to go and do this....i had only done minor things before and this was pretty intensive and there was the possibility if i opened that strap up, i'd be screwed....i was really nervous. it took me about a week to go from sad to anxious to nervous to just sit down and do this!

OM--f-ing-G!!!:nuts: That was better than 20 episodes of ER!!!!! What an incredible event with an even more incredible outcome!! Huge props and congrats on a fantastic outcome. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!:heart::heart:
ps.... Here's a nice robot for you!:robot:...... and a ninja.....:ninja: (couldn't resist....)
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Amazing! :okay: Doesn't it feel good (sliced thump apart) to do something like this yourself? Now you can carry your bag with even more pride :choochoo: (if that's even possible!). BTW: The color of that bag is remarkable :drool:

Yayy!! Julianne! Yay June! Great work! Now it's even more stable than before I bet. That picture of the cut open strap made me feel light headed, but then the thought of your thumb! Get the smelling salts. Are you sure you don't need a little medical attention on that thumb? Ack.

I'm so glad that you and your vino bag are back in action!