julianne is fixed!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Amazing. I gasped out loud when I saw the cut open strap. You are so brave!
i had to take a razor blade to cut the sealant on the edges of the leather, then unpick the stitches on the side to open it up...that was a bit scary for me too....

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Yayy!! Julianne! Yay June! Great work! Now it's even more stable than before I bet. That picture of the cut open strap made me feel light headed, but then the thought of your thumb! Get the smelling salts. Are you sure you don't need a little medical attention on that thumb? Ack.

I'm so glad that you and your vino bag are back in action!
LOL...smelling salts....i swear i must have had that same expression as homer simpson when i did it...i immediately grabbed it and though ' crap....pressure put pressure on it!' so i grabbed the nearest shirt...it's just really purple and bruised....i freaked out a bit at first because i was trying to see how bad the slice was, but it kept gushing:wtf:...it's fine now, but the needle sorta went right on through, and it's all purple y and gross... (sorry if this is too much info for anyone....:shame:smile:

smooches

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Jun great job! I would never have done that--oh my gosh you have skills. I was so scared when I saw that cut open strap, whew, she's all better.:tup:

LizzieC

Jul 22, 2007
Quality over Quantity
...it's fine now, but the needle sorta went right on through, and it's all purple y and gross... (sorry if this is too much info for anyone....:shame:smile:[/quote]

Who need a finger when you have a great bag???

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
wow jun -- you are quite talented and brave!! I don't think I'd allow a razor blade within a foot of any of my MJ bags!! sorry to hear about your thumb -- don't let it get infected!!

when you're feeling better, how bout a modeling pic -- sore thumb & all!:tup::tup::tup:

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
Congrats Jun! I think we all bow down because most of us wouldn't come within 10 feet of our bags with RAZORS. I'm glad you had the guts to rock that out!

Jun 25, 2008
And she could get good money for it. I'll dress like a cavewoman for the upcoming Geico Purse Insurance that will pay for the repairs.