julianne is fixed!

June you are amazing (and really brave)! I'm so happy your beloved is back in one piece.

Change of subject- I watched the entire first season of Gossip Girl this past weekend. I'm so addicted!

thank you so much for posting pics! it was really cool to see steps of the process. you're very skilled. i hope your thumb is feeling better and i'm really happy that you're julianne is as beautiful as ever! go jun! :yahoo:

I am so impressed!!! It looks fantastic! Sorry about the injury- but it was all in the name of love. Did I mention how impressed I am???? I can hardly tie my own shoes much less put a bag back together!!

You should go into business...I think I might know a few prospective customers....

YaY! I always enjoy reading Dr. Jun's medical journals! I'm glad the surgery was a sucess--what's a injured thumb compared to a healthy julianne!? Amazing work!

Seriously, amazing! You rock! I stress out about sewing a button on a shirt, but you've got mad skillz.... So glad this worked out better than sending it in for 8 weeks. Rock the Julianne & your boo-boo (ouch!).

Excellent work, Dr. Jun!!!!!!! I'm glad your wound wasn't serious!!!! :shocked:
you should open an MJ operating room. would you take insurance plans? ;)

All I can say is OMG!!! Dr. Junie. That takes guts! I'm sure open heart surgery would have been easier! I'm so glad you got her rokin and rollin again!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

OMG June! You are awesome! You even fixed the problem by adding a rivet so that it would not occur again in the future--brilliant! I doubt MJ repairs fixed mine the way it is supposed to be fixed...seriously, if it pops out again, I would need you to fix it for me the right way at whatever cost! Hopefully you thumb would have been healed by then. :tup: