julianne is fixed!

emxowm

O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
June you are amazing (and really brave)! I'm so happy your beloved is back in one piece.

Change of subject- I watched the entire first season of Gossip Girl this past weekend. I'm so addicted!

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
You need some cute MJ bandaids. Looks better than before, Dr Jun strikes again :smile:

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Seriously? I think if I ever needed a bag repaired I'd send it your way rather than MJ repairs!! That, my friend, is impressive. Well done:yes:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
thank you so much for posting pics! it was really cool to see steps of the process. you're very skilled. i hope your thumb is feeling better and i'm really happy that you're julianne is as beautiful as ever! go jun! :yahoo:

LizzieC

Jul 22, 2007
Quality over Quantity
I am so impressed!!! It looks fantastic! Sorry about the injury- but it was all in the name of love. Did I mention how impressed I am???? I can hardly tie my own shoes much less put a bag back together!!

You should go into business...I think I might know a few prospective customers....

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
the Queen City
INCREDIBLE work, Dr. Jun!!!!! I'm so glad the operation went well - you never cease to amaze, girl!! *hands Jun some MJ band-aids*

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Seriously, amazing! You rock! I stress out about sewing a button on a shirt, but you've got mad skillz.... So glad this worked out better than sending it in for 8 weeks. Rock the Julianne & your boo-boo (ouch!).

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Excellent work, Dr. Jun!!!!!!! I'm glad your wound wasn't serious!!!! :shocked:
you should open an MJ operating room. would you take insurance plans? ;)

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
All I can say is OMG!!! Dr. Junie. That takes guts! I'm sure open heart surgery would have been easier! I'm so glad you got her rokin and rollin again!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Where the Grass is Greener, USA
OMG June! You are awesome! You even fixed the problem by adding a rivet so that it would not occur again in the future--brilliant! I doubt MJ repairs fixed mine the way it is supposed to be fixed...seriously, if it pops out again, I would need you to fix it for me the right way at whatever cost! Hopefully you thumb would have been healed by then. :tup: